Time limits for local scripts?

Christian Tucker

I've recently switched to OSBOT as the platform I was using before was getting detected. [The platform, not the scripts. Banned for playing normally on the client on 3 accounts, never turned it on].

I've created a simple script and started a new account to test out OSBOT and I've been suicide botting it quite heavily. (No breaks in the last 4 days, other than to fix bugs). I was logging in to get my 3-day screenshot when I noticed that the bot was closed and there were no crash reports. The last screenshot I got was at 60 hours. I've started the bot again, but I'm slightly disappointed as I was trying to use the suicide bot time as marketing for my future scripts.  Total time I've ran this script so far without stopping (Other than breaks) is 89 hours. 

Just wondering if there's some sort of time limit as the script was running flawlessly and memory usage wasn't increasing or anything like that. 

See spoiler for screenshots I did have, if interested. 

3009c0bd925337b51c84fbff19f611dc.png798ace6d251ddc3970335823e9f735aa.png