Remove!

dfgdfg34564

1 hour ago, dfgdfg34564 said:

However I have returned on an account called "censored" I love this community even more than jagex community due to the amount fools in the osrs community because of that reason, I am allowing all users on this website to use my house, you don't have to donate or be worry about me kicking you or banning you because honestly I am done with people calling me a bot now, you cant beat them invite them in.

sorry you got banned, but as you say you definitely had it coming since you showed yourself using a botting client on stream (doesn't matter what you used it for).

more importantly, consider editing your original post and censoring your new rsn (like i did in my quote. as you can see i replaced your rsn with "censored"). jagex, or whoever else, could find your name here and that could cost you your account. i realize this would obviously make the hosting more difficult, but i'd imagine most people wouldn't want to gather at the house of someone who is publicly known for botting and for hosting other botters. it's like screaming to jagex "if you happen to inspect my account and see that i frequent this person's house, i was probably one of the many botters he invited".

1 hour ago, myOSBaccount said:

sorry you got banned, but as you say you definitely had it coming since you showed yourself using a botting client on stream (doesn't matter what you used it for).

more importantly, consider editing your original post and censoring your new rsn (like i did in my quote. as you can see i replaced your rsn with "censored"). jagex, or whoever else, could find your name here and that could cost you your account. i realize this would obviously make the hosting more difficult, but i'd imagine most people wouldn't want to gather at the house of someone who is publicly known for botting and for hosting other botters. it's like screaming to jagex "if you happen to inspect my account and see that i frequent this person's house, i was probably one of the many botters he invited".

Its mod weath trying to fish for idiots kekw

• Like 1
  • Boge 1

2 hours ago, dfgdfg34564 said:

I am formally known as the real player owned house host "Johno R".

I got banned for using this client with a auto typing script, no level or money making scripts were used on this old account, yet jagex ban me for using a 3rd party client.

I do not blaim this client at all and was partly my fault for showing it on stream, but now theres a house board I dont have to go so ham on these bitches.

However I have returned on an account called "xjohnor" I love this community even more than jagex community due to the amount fools in the osrs community because of that reason, I am allowing all users on this website to use my house, you don't have to donate or be worry about me kicking you or banning you because honestly I am done with people calling me a bot now, you cant beat them invite them in.

Thank you to the community on here for actually listening to me and welcoming me to the forums, something jagex cannot do and thank you to the admins who done some changes on my account due to fucktards on old school runescape trolling.

Note: If the admins on here could remove the rest of my posts on "Johno R" or change the name to same as the one you given would be great.

You say you’re hosting for free for the osbot community, just out of curiosity how much does one make from house hosting?