School project:BotPanel

TheMcPker

Hey guys my school has allowed me to do my software project about a BotPanel

I've been working on this for a few weeks now and i was wondering if you guys had any fun feature idea's no matter how crazy.

If you'd like to join beta testing fill in the following: https://forms.gle/VRbhdAV51AK8tZGL7

the deadline for my project is in 6 weeks from now after this period i'l be releasing a simplified version of this botpanel here. (Open source)

(I'l also be giving some users access to early versions to help me test which would require the user to fill in documentation regarding their testing experience for feedback if you want to be included into the beta tests comment that you want to apply for a beta then )

General information:

By project has a seperated front-end and back-end rest api in addition to a java program that sends get requests to get new commands that would be entered in the front-end by a user

Front-end:

My front-end uses mainly javascript and is done in a edited template of adminlte (a bootstrap front-end open source)

image.thumb.png.6a5c6c4ed121c8c872caac190ed6b7af.png

one of my current pages ment for updating/adding scripts for the bots to use (atm filled with dummy data)

Back-end:

My back-end is a REST Api and does not generate any front-end code (except for the outputs of data in json format)

my back-end setup:

image.png.25e0808409445bbb2f8b4e8a73c35c5a.png

Database setup:

Currently this is a wip and im not sure which inprovements il be doing in the future

image.png.ba6f687327bed8f50ec501b6aca94f5a.png

Edited by TheMcPker
added beta link
  • Like 7
  • Heart 1

This looks awesome, I know from another website I was a staff member on they had a bot panel which wasn’t very user friendly and didn’t offer much in terms of what it was actually supposed to do. It was quickly discontinued due to the amount of bugs/problems it was causing. Good luck with the project 

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, Space said:

This looks awesome, I know from another website I was a staff member on they had a bot panel which wasn’t very user friendly and didn’t offer much in terms of what it was actually supposed to do. It was quickly discontinued due to the amount of bugs/problems it was causing. Good luck with the project 

thanks for the kind words would you want to join the beta testing group? im exspecting first beta testing to be done somewhere around end this week or begin next week

12 minutes ago, nimby said:

Hi, may I be a beta tester too as well please? I myself am a CSE student who's going into his 4th year, so I would be super interested in the source code and functionality so I wanna be able to participate and test it myself so in the future could maybe implement or help with implementations :D 

add my discord