Qs regarding ban rate of Free Version OSBOT(Stealth Injection Mode)

Porter11

Hi guys,

So Basically im using the free version of OSBOT, stealth injection mode, not the mirror mode. Basically im using Macro Killer Script for training my Strenght on my 1 Def pure...its the only good free one. So im basically botting 4h per day....2hours in the afternoon nonstop and 2hours in the evening or night nonstop........basically near the lumbridge wheat fields there is 2 cow fields there is no one there.....so i just turn it on and let it do its thing ...as the script is basic...going after hill giants means i get mauled nd i need food banking which the script doesnt have.....just eats when hp low...and it stays at cows for long time

So my question is will i get banned? as its free and basic script and could they really notice that im a bot because of my mouse clicks. I am worried...i would have loved to do 6hrs a day.....but its not vip or premium or mirror mode thats y im fearing. Is the script too basic nd jagex can notice bot like movements?

3 hours ago, Gunman said:

Depends how you're botting it. But in my opinion NMZ is probably the lowest ban rate thing...

only 1 free script here https://osbot.org/mvc/sdn2/scripts/2

Using Macro Killer

i bot 2hrs nonstop in the afternoon, and 2hrs in the night nonstop...so total 4hrs a day...killing cows 19kxp/h near the lighthouse in lumbrdige nobody there.

8 minutes ago, Porter11 said:

only 1 free script here https://osbot.org/mvc/sdn2/scripts/2

Using Macro Killer

i bot 2hrs nonstop in the afternoon, and 2hrs in the night nonstop...so total 4hrs a day...killing cows 19kxp/h near the lighthouse in lumbrdige nobody there.

If you're saying you're not using that script I know. If you're saying it seems low ban rate, then I botted 14-20 hours a day with Stealth NMZ for the last 5 weeks and in like 3 days the account will be max melee.

Edited by Gunman

26 minutes ago, Gunman said:

If you're saying you're not using that script I know. If you're saying it seems low ban rate, then I botted 14-20 hours a day with Stealth NMZ for the last 5 weeks and in like 3 days the account will be max melee.

Sorry im a bit slow...what is STEALTH NMZ ?
I dont see that script here in combat section ..... https://osbot.org/mvc/sdn2/scripts/2

If you're saying you're not using that script I know. If you're saying it seems low ban rate.....erm im confused there.........are you saying the way im botting is conservative not too risky.