Stealth or Mirror mode?

StoneyKinoby

I'm going to be straightforward, stealth mode is ONE BIG SHIT.

Runescape did always detect my scripts using stealth mode, but when using mirror mode nothing happens to my accounts, just one little tick of a script on stealth mode and my accounts are fucked.

Let's say, using mirror mode for 4 weeks straight on account 'X' , always using the scripts you're used to, will not get you banned. But when you use that account 'X', same script, on stealth mode ---> you get fucked.

I hope you guys share your experience here in this topic because I'm little frustrated about it. I say one thing, I don't believe in stealth mode, every account gets banned after using stealth mode.

Edited by StoneyKinoby

I only used MM for the gains that I managed to get before being banned. It’s obvious that if you use stealth you’re at a greater risk due to the client injecting its own code which could become detectable. However with MM you do still run the risk of being banned it’s just a lesser chance. The cons and pros of both are that you’re using more CPU/RAM running mirror mode over an extensive time however the same could be said if you’re using stealth for a farm. The other con is cost but cost means nothing when you can make 1-3M per hour doing higher tier content, it essentially pays for itself. Pros for MM I would say are the reduced ban rates.

• Like 1

Sorry for the late reply and thank you for the many replies I got :) I will definitely keep everything in mind that is said here. It's still a hard game to play cat and mouse... :D

Isn't it  better that I buy my accounts fresh made from another MAC adress so my MAC adress isn't flagged?

Edited by StoneyKinoby

2 hours ago, StoneyKinoby said:

Sorry for the late reply and thank you for the many replies I got :) I will definitely keep everything in mind that is said here. It's still a hard game to play cat and mouse... :D

Isn't it  better that I buy my accounts fresh made from another MAC adress so my MAC adress isn't flagged?

I've only ever used MM once and that was on my first month of joining osbot, I botted 2 accounts on mirror mode, one with a proxie and one with out. I got banned really fast with the proxie but the account with out lasted me the whole month of my V.I.P on mirror mode, managed to get 99 fletching and firemaking and then 2 months after. I then decided to try and bot with stealth mode only, I've had some decent accounts come out lasting months with out bans and then some lasting a few hours to a few days. No matter what always be prepared for bans, Some can take longer than others.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, StoneyKinoby said:

are you using proxies? theres a proxy option. i use my ref ip and then select proxy on osbot client and enter my proxy ip. or is it using my ip? am i doing it right

21 hours ago, Arkemeedes said:

are you using proxies? theres a proxy option. i use my ref ip and then select proxy on osbot client and enter my proxy ip. or is it using my ip? am i doing it right

Yes I'm using proxies. Are you using proxifier?

Or you can work with CLI.

Edited by StoneyKinoby

• 3 years later...