Calling out anyone running a large F2P farm or who can, spread QAnon.

irwtonrs1

I dare one of you fuckers to do what's good for humanity. Set up a bunch of bots and start advertising 24/7, phrases such as "Mr. President, who is QAnon?" or "QAnon is coming from the Trump administration." I guarantee you if you get this going 24/7 it will create quite the buzz as this is inevitably going to become the talk of the entire planet (2020).

Do it, pussies. Something BIG is coming. Are you ready for a new world?

Edited by irwtonrs1

42 minutes ago, itsmejb4 said:

This. + be aware that this qAnon shit looks like a manipulation strategy that Trump's team have devised. For an in-depth look at what im talking about read the book The Forbidden Keys to Persuasion. The author explains how to create a cultlike following and one of the chapters' teachings seems to mirror whats going on here. Bringing everyone together over a common enemy, Fictional (QAnon) or not, makes everyone double down on the side they've allied with.

For Trump, against Trump... IDGAF 

just know

He pays people to help grow his supporters. Every politician does this so I cant be too critical of Trump. I'm just trying to make you aware of this in the hopes that you dont go out into the real world and sound like a fucking retard. 

😂

On 2/22/2020 at 10:49 PM, itsmejb4 said:

This. + be aware that this qAnon shit looks like a manipulation strategy that Trump's team have devised. For an in-depth look at what im talking about read the book The Forbidden Keys to Persuasion. The author explains how to create a cultlike following and one of the chapters' teachings seems to mirror whats going on here. Bringing everyone together over a common enemy, Fictional (QAnon) or not, makes everyone double down on the side they've allied with.

For Trump, against Trump... IDGAF 

just know

He pays people to help grow his supporters. Every politician does this so I cant be too critical of Trump. I'm just trying to make you aware of this in the hopes that you dont go out into the real world and sound like a fucking retard. 

Wrong, pal.

On 2/23/2020 at 12:03 PM, hunsilan said:

lmao this would be hilarious

I know someone in the RS community has the power to do this.

Which one of you nerds are gonna do it???

• 1 month later...