Bot accounts , and mass account creation

Syndo

Note: im completley clueless and new to botting so dont go hard on me if i say something wrong

How would you go about making alot of bot accounts?

How would you make it so that once the acc has been made it automatiaclly does tut island. is it one big script? or  a macro?

How would you sign up alot of account automatiaclly?

I have done this before but it was not efficent at all and was a very bad way of doing it, i used a macro program. 

Is there a script or a program for making mass amounts of accounts?

Temp mail or gmail?

Edited by Syndo

Making the account is a completely separate process from doing tut island. First, you would have to make a program that would generate an email address and then register an account on the runescape site. After that is complete, you could start the osbot client through CLI in that same program (think python subprocess module) and pass the email and password as parameters. Along with that, you would pass the name of a script that would complete tutorial island.

Multithread, and you have millions of accounts instantly.

@Syndo
You can make a CLI launch command for every successful account created like in this account creator(the account creator is a bit buggy. Note you can't make more than 10 emails every 10-15 minutes per IP. And the creator will say an account we made when it wasn't sometimes). Keep in mind the email doesn't actually have to exist in order to sign up an account and play on it. You can also make 1 email and then just +1 to the number every created account like the account creator I linked does. Example would be you make example@gmail.com and then you put in the account creator example@gmail.com and tell it to start at 0 and make 10 account it would make example+1@gmail.com all the way to example+10@gmail.com  . All the email stuff will go to example@gmail.com

If you're gonna be suicide botting tho I would just make the account and and let them sit in a txt file until you are actually gonna bot the account because bans on tutorial island are fucking huge.

Edited by Gunman

4 hours ago, Gunman said:

@Syndo
You can make a CLI launch command for every successful account created like in this account creator(the account creator is a bit buggy. Note you can't make more than 10 emails every 10-15 minutes per IP. And the creator will say an account we made when it wasn't sometimes). Keep in mind the email doesn't actually have to exist in order to sign up an account and play on it. You can also make 1 email and then just +1 to the number every created account like the account creator I linked does. Example would be you make example@gmail.com and then you put in the account creator example@gmail.com and tell it to start at 0 and make 10 account it would make example+1@gmail.com all the way to example+10@gmail.com  . All the email stuff will go to example@gmail.com

If you're gonna be suicide botting tho I would just make the account and and let them sit in a txt file until you are actually gonna bot the account because bans on tutorial island are fucking huge.

Please don't use this :mald:

I ended up using a macro recording program called jitbit macro recorder for the account creator

I did this because it was the easiest way to make accounts since i dont know any programming languages and i also wanna minimize expenses

I made the account creator in about 1 hour and it works really well for me ,it uses a gmail account with the +1;+2 etc.

its fast at making accounts but has no anticaptcha which isnt a prblem for me since im not in a rush and dont need alot of accounts for what im suicide botting.

It might seem ineffective and stupid to do this but it works for me :)

Im new to botting and have little experience so im not going to use more than 5 bots at once

Edited by Syndo