Stealth Passive Goldfarmer

Token

Day 2 - Bots are at 27-47 farming 3 accounts are on ranarrs.

I have yet to use farming guild or ectophail farming spots - looking to unlock the latter tomorrow on some accounts

i had some bans which i think were from doing too many quests at once straight from tut island - ive adjusted my account creation into stages so day 1 = a couple tasks to reach all 4 spots and get 9 farming i then move onto ranarrs as soon as i can with 4/6 spots and unlock quest requirements in batches.

Scripts been consistent once set up correctly with presets. however an issue occurs when changing from 1 preset to another - detailed below

Ive had issues with selling items when changing from stage 1 to stage 2 - for example if i go from guams to ranarrs it tries to sell the marigolds and guams that i have but as they dont sell it gets stuck in a loop of trying to sell off items at which point i have to drop all of the items it is trying to sell and then its smooth sailing from then on.

Ive also seen my account hit a unicorn which wouldve been lethal on my level 3s luckily it was one of my higher level accounts.

Script turned off 2x. 1 time on wednesday for an update and 4 hours after i left for work it seems today but im sure this was an internet issue rather than script issue

Not gotten to the point where i use bird house runs yet but will unlock it on 2/5 accounts tomorrow and will also add 3 new accounts to stage 1

Going really well so far loving the script. Each of my ranarr stage accounts are over 1,5mill gp on each which is a good sign of things to come as i still have 2 spots and bird houses yet to add into my rotation. Each account was given 500k and most of that was used in construction / quests

No issues with restocking apart from when changing presets. This is a minor issue as the accounts are on the most profitable rotation after 20-30 hours

good script only problem I have is that it will spend too much time in ge trying to sell items that wont sell 

edit; idk if my reading comprehension is just shit but it might be good to add you need to bind your digsite pendant to the house on the hill tele or it will just spam the pendant and log out

Edited by moerrts20

20 hours ago, toxic0831 said:

Can i get Authed would like to try itt.. looks AMAZING

Authed :doge: 

12 hours ago, CMDrake said:

Day 2 - Bots are at 27-47 farming 3 accounts are on ranarrs.

I have yet to use farming guild or ectophail farming spots - looking to unlock the latter tomorrow on some accounts

i had some bans which i think were from doing too many quests at once straight from tut island - ive adjusted my account creation into stages so day 1 = a couple tasks to reach all 4 spots and get 9 farming i then move onto ranarrs as soon as i can with 4/6 spots and unlock quest requirements in batches.

Scripts been consistent once set up correctly with presets. however an issue occurs when changing from 1 preset to another - detailed below

Ive had issues with selling items when changing from stage 1 to stage 2 - for example if i go from guams to ranarrs it tries to sell the marigolds and guams that i have but as they dont sell it gets stuck in a loop of trying to sell off items at which point i have to drop all of the items it is trying to sell and then its smooth sailing from then on.

Ive also seen my account hit a unicorn which wouldve been lethal on my level 3s luckily it was one of my higher level accounts.

Script turned off 2x. 1 time on wednesday for an update and 4 hours after i left for work it seems today but im sure this was an internet issue rather than script issue

Not gotten to the point where i use bird house runs yet but will unlock it on 2/5 accounts tomorrow and will also add 3 new accounts to stage 1

Going really well so far loving the script. Each of my ranarr stage accounts are over 1,5mill gp on each which is a good sign of things to come as i still have 2 spots and bird houses yet to add into my rotation. Each account was given 500k and most of that was used in construction / quests

No issues with restocking apart from when changing presets. This is a minor issue as the accounts are on the most profitable rotation after 20-30 hours

Thanks for the feedback, I'll check what's going on when changing settings

4 hours ago, moerrts20 said:

good script only problem I have is that it will spend too much time in ge trying to sell items that wont sell 

edit; idk if my reading comprehension is just shit but it might be good to add you need to bind your digsite pendant to the house on the hill tele or it will just spam the pendant and log out

It's on the instructions part on thread, but I'll add a warning on GUI - it was supposed to teleport a few times and stop if failed with an error message, but I guess the error message never showed up :feels:   

Hey Token,

When re-stocking I've noticed the script will close the GE menu, then reopen it for each item it tries to buy/sell. Is there a reason for this? Rather than placing multiple orders at once, it places one, then closes and reopens the menu before placing a second order and so on.

Love the script. It's gotten me to over 70 farming on one of my alts lately.

7 hours ago, notmynameorisit said:

Hey Token,

When re-stocking I've noticed the script will close the GE menu, then reopen it for each item it tries to buy/sell. Is there a reason for this? Rather than placing multiple orders at once, it places one, then closes and reopens the menu before placing a second order and so on.

Love the script. It's gotten me to over 70 farming on one of my alts lately.

How many items did it try to sell when doing this?

5 hours ago, dotherobot said:

@Token

Would you consider adding a Wintertodt (games necklace) teleport to Zeah to access the Hosidius farming patches?

If you don't, then we'll have no choice but to buy your other script to get 25 construction. 😁

Well I can add that easily, but that's like 5 minute walk; I believe home teleport to Lumbridge is just as close if not closer lol

6 hours ago, Token said:

How many items did it try to sell when doing this?

Well I can add that easily, but that's like 5 minute walk; I believe home teleport to Lumbridge is just as close if not closer lol

It went on until the re-stocking was finished so like 10ish. Sorry, I didn't save the logger. I'll see if I can re-produce it later.

Edited by notmynameorisit

OSBot 2.6.20 Injection mode

Ardougne - most profit all types

Falador - most profit all types

Carherby - most profit all types

restocking enabled

farming level 14

when I check herbs most profit or herbs highest level it gets stuck at bank saying this.
FyWRlYN_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

i have to pick what herb for it to use for it to work. When it’s gets to higher level I have not had this issue. Only at lower farming level

57 minutes ago, skillerkidos1 said:

OSBot 2.6.20 Injection mode

Ardougne - most profit all types

Falador - most profit all types

Carherby - most profit all types

restocking enabled

farming level 14

when I check herbs most profit or herbs highest level it gets stuck at bank saying this.
FyWRlYN_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

i have to pick what herb for it to use for it to work. When it’s gets to higher level I have not had this issue. Only at lower farming level

same issue here. i had it when enabling herb  farm runs when reaching lvl 9 farming and no herb seeds in bank. 

bought seeds manually and it worked.