Stealth Passive Goldfarmer

Token

anyone banned lately? used this like 7 hours in morning yesterday and like 3 during the night, but also used fight cave bot once and got banned for 2 days on my main and was first time botting,  and used a free mining bot on f2p acc (was old i had with username login, but was a new osrs acc) until like 35 mining so im wondering if that fucked me up? i had the name of my main added on other acc, did that have something to do with it mayben? or u think it was cuz of ip, or am i flagged or something else. im not tryna get bained on my main acc so i dont really wanna bot that anymore even for birdhouses n farm, but could i make a new alt with mems to use for the birdhouse bot yall think? or is it RIP for me. thanks yall

5 minutes ago, Vicinities said:

anyone banned lately? used this like 7 hours in morning yesterday and like 3 during the night, but also used fight cave bot once and got banned for 2 days on my main and was first time botting,  and used a free mining bot on f2p acc (was old i had with username login, but was a new osrs acc) until like 35 mining so im wondering if that fucked me up? i had the name of my main added on other acc, did that have something to do with it mayben? or u think it was cuz of ip, or am i flagged or something else. im not tryna get bained on my main acc so i dont really wanna bot that anymore even for birdhouses n farm, but could i make a new alt with mems to use for the birdhouse bot yall think? or is it RIP for me. thanks yall

i have a few alts running this 24/7 only have to restart to change settings or when rs get updated.

On 3/12/2021 at 10:02 PM, skillerkidos1 said:

OSBot 2.6.20 Injection mode

Ardougne - most profit all types

Falador - most profit all types

Carherby - most profit all types

restocking enabled

farming level 14

when I check herbs most profit or herbs highest level it gets stuck at bank saying this.
FyWRlYN_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

i have to pick what herb for it to use for it to work. When it’s gets to higher level I have not had this issue. Only at lower farming level

On 3/12/2021 at 11:06 PM, manhattanproject said:

same issue here. i had it when enabling herb  farm runs when reaching lvl 9 farming and no herb seeds in bank. 

bought seeds manually and it worked.

I'll push an update today for that, I believe that could happen with both most profitable and highest level

15 hours ago, skillerkidos1 said:

Token think you could add on the paint current amount of what you have in bank of what you are farming?

so i dont have to wait for the acc to log back in and pause to check the current account value in bank lol

Sure, I guess can make it display some more info, something like trips left until restocking

• Heart 1

Hey this script is great so far! One thing as a suggestion, the Amulet of bounty used in conjunction with Snape grass seeds has the potential to save almost 8k gold per charge used. This adds up to millions over time. I think the script would hugely benefit from support of this item. Thanks for making the script!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Manwhodreams said:

Hey this script is great so far! One thing as a suggestion, the Amulet of bounty used in conjunction with Snape grass seeds has the potential to save almost 8k gold per charge used. This adds up to millions over time. I think the script would hugely benefit from support of this item. Thanks for making the script!

This would be great! 

Also some suggestions: 

-sell old unused seeds , the bank gets quite clogged up when startiing at lvl1 farming.

-the script buys 4 clockworks even when all 4 birdhouses are up and running(craft birdhouses enabled)

-the script does not always saves the status of farming patches and birdhouses when exiting the script to restart it or adjust settings. This results in the script running to all birdhouses and patches even though they arent ready.

-add skills necklace to Teleport to adougne so we dont have to complete the Plague City quest.(not so important)

-some items dont sell on GE, like the early flowers and some seeds, and the script tries for 10 minutes to sell them to eventually reach the 1gp mark.

-if the script could unlock the needed mushrooms and house on the Hill Teleport would be super nice and a huge time saver

-detect if the character has 5 hunter and 5 crafting , if not make a popup warning like it does when not at 9 farming for herbs for example.

-unequip the staff of fire after enchanting the digsite pendants would be nice, so not all the bots run around with the same gear.

-when restocking it does the following: empty inventory,open GE type in the first buy order, notices it doesnt have any gold, then gets the gold from bank. Please let it withdraw gold first...

more to come...

Edited by manhattanproject
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, manhattanproject said:

-unequip the staff of fire after enchanting the digsite pendants would be nice, so not all the bots run around with the same gear.

I would like to add to this point that it would be nice if Magic secateurs would get re-equipped if the player has them in their bank (or just switch back to whichever item was equipped previously). Not important but perhaps add more staffs that supply Fire runes. So the bot doesn't have to buy a Staff of fire when I have an e.g. Lava battlestaff in my bank.

Edited by Redbad79

8 hours ago, Redbad79 said:

I would like to add to this point that it would be nice if Magic secateurs would get re-equipped if the player has them in their bank (or just switch back to whichever item was equipped previously). Not important but perhaps add more staffs that supply Fire runes. So the bot doesn't have to buy a Staff of fire when I have an e.g. Lava battlestaff in my bank.

Yes definitely!

Edited by manhattanproject

17 hours ago, Manwhodreams said:

I had a quick look at wikipedia, I'm surprised I never heard of this item, but it's definitely something I'll include in the next updates

17 hours ago, all worth it said:

i have seen when it craft birdhouse it click the chisel it first click the minimap then click chisel and then start craft

It sometimes misclicks, but this should rarely happen

13 hours ago, manhattanproject said:

This would be great! 

Also some suggestions: 

-sell old unused seeds , the bank gets quite clogged up when startiing at lvl1 farming.

-the script buys 4 clockworks even when all 4 birdhouses are up and running(craft birdhouses enabled)

-the script does not always saves the status of farming patches and birdhouses when exiting the script to restart it or adjust settings. This results in the script running to all birdhouses and patches even though they arent ready.

-add skills necklace to Teleport to adougne so we dont have to complete the Plague City quest.(not so important)

-some items dont sell on GE, like the early flowers and some seeds, and the script tries for 10 minutes to sell them to eventually reach the 1gp mark.

-if the script could unlock the needed mushrooms and house on the Hill Teleport would be super nice and a huge time saver

-detect if the character has 5 hunter and 5 crafting , if not make a popup warning like it does when not at 9 farming for herbs for example.

-when restocking it does the following: empty inventory,open GE type in the first buy order, notices it doesnt have any gold, then gets the gold from bank. Please let it withdraw gold first...

more to come...

Thanks for the suggestions :doge: 

I'll include some of the changes today/tomorrow, especially the GE transaction related ones; I've implemented the skills necklace teleport too, I completely forgot about that, I believe I only added camelot teleport as an alternative to ardougne teleport there

12 hours ago, Redbad79 said:

It should equip secateurs before starting a farming trip, if one is available in the bank; is that part not working?

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, manhattanproject said:

When starting the script for the first time and you dont have the needed materials in bank, it will buy everything except a hammer and chisel.  restocking and crafting bird houses enabled of course.

I forgot about those, I'll include them in the next update :feels: 

• Like 1