Iron ore

Prototype G

2 hours ago, Kramnik said:

This is not always correct, as often RSBuddy shows amount traded less than official OSRS g.e. page. Btw saw someone today selling 6,5m iron ores so I guess it will go down much more :) 

I have more than 1 year in rs and I see the iron ore since about 180, would Jagex really let the price go down so much?

17 minutes ago, Prototype G said:

I have more than 1 year in rs and I see the iron ore since about 180, would Jagex really let the price go down so much?

Uhh dude look what happened to oak logs like a year or two ago. They use to be like 90 now there what like 15? And they droppped to like 30 in 2 months.

1 hour ago, Prototype G said:

They dont really have tools to fight it unless they start banning bots more effectively and in any case there is no incentive because if iron ore price is high more people will want to bot it.

And it's the reason why F2P botting is shit. Because Jagex really wants to fight it, by detection, account locks and don't really care about money making methods since there is no F2p money making that is 150k/h+ which you can bot. The reason being that F2p botting doesnt have any incentive to jagex as P2p does because it raises bond prices and they make more money.

Edited by Kramnik