ezCrabs

ez11

@ez11 Unfortunately I couldnt get it to work for rock crabs. It would always run to the bottom of Rellekka unless I start there. But then it just would walk to which ever spot I chose, and just auto-retaliate against the other crabs there. If I started there and killed the agrro'd crabs it would just go wake up another and attack it with my knives i have equipped. It never made an attempt to set up the cannon for some reason. So I tried setting it up first but it just did the same thing and didnt acknowledge the cannon at all. I tried the setting to just afk on spot too. Also I had the food set to exactly what I had in my inventory and also without food at all still nothing. Just kinda fights the crabs without the cannon.

26 minutes ago, DeadVeng said:

@ez11 Unfortunately I couldnt get it to work for rock crabs. It would always run to the bottom of Rellekka unless I start there. But then it just would walk to which ever spot I chose, and just auto-retaliate against the other crabs there. If I started there and killed the agrro'd crabs it would just go wake up another and attack it with my knives i have equipped. It never made an attempt to set up the cannon for some reason. So I tried setting it up first but it just did the same thing and didnt acknowledge the cannon at all. I tried the setting to just afk on spot too. Also I had the food set to exactly what I had in my inventory and also without food at all still nothing. Just kinda fights the crabs without the cannon.

Here are the setting I had set up. I have no desire for the divine potions or anything like that just a simple cannoner at crabs. Doesnt even have to attack the crabs as long as it wakes them up and refills the cannon is all I need.

ezcrabs.png

Edited by DeadVeng

9 hours ago, DeadVeng said:

8 hours ago, DeadVeng said:

Here are the setting I had set up. I have no desire for the divine potions or anything like that just a simple cannoner at crabs. Doesnt even have to attack the crabs as long as it wakes them up and refills the cannon is all I need.

ezcrabs.png

How is it that runescape is like almost 2 decades old, yet I keep getting spammed with dumb questions like this that must come from 14 year olds who cant comprehend posts that are longer than 50 words?

1. The mainpost has a detailed explanation of every single setting. Why are you unable to read it when you realise you dont know how the script works?

TxsF7g7.png

2. Even if you for some reason decide NOT to read the main post, HOW EXACTLY did you start the script and then look at this GUI:

9sBX6s2.png

only for you to select the setting that doesnt have "(Cannon)" in it and then make 2 post here when the script doesnt use your cannon?

Hey Ez , whats up so i recently bought your Script, been working pretty smoothly.

My one concern though, is i set it to withdraw Tuna, however sometimes it wont withdraw any tuna from the bank.

Also, maybe you could set an Hp Percentage where it would eat? and what combat we would like to lvl ATk, Def, Str in your later version. 

If you have a discord account could you possibly share it with me via pm? 

Thank you in advance