ezCrabs

ez11

On 4/19/2020 at 11:24 PM, chewytwix said:

Hey Ez , whats up so i recently bought your Script, been working pretty smoothly.

My one concern though, is i set it to withdraw Tuna, however sometimes it wont withdraw any tuna from the bank.

Also, maybe you could set an Hp Percentage where it would eat? and what combat we would like to lvl ATk, Def, Str in your later version. 

If you have a discord account could you possibly share it with me via pm? 

Thank you in advance

Is that issue specific to tuna? This is the first time i hear of that issue and there is no difference between withdrawing different food types, so im a bit confused what exactly the issue would be. But please dm me on discord and i can see what i can do about it.

Wont be online for long after posting this reply tho so if you dont dm me right away i will get back to you tomorrow

Edited by ez11

Just received a 2 day ban using this script. Was using sand crabs in the cave, 3 hours a day max in 2 sessions. Not sure whether reported, or yesterday i noticed using position A, the script was unable to make the crabs aggressive again, it kept running to the dungeon entrance, but it wasnt far enough. Little frustrating as its a main, but I guess I've got away with just being a 2 day ban

3 hours ago, rateimpact said:

Just received a 2 day ban using this script. Was using sand crabs in the cave, 3 hours a day max in 2 sessions. Not sure whether reported, or yesterday i noticed using position A, the script was unable to make the crabs aggressive again, it kept running to the dungeon entrance, but it wasnt far enough. Little frustrating as its a main, but I guess I've got away with just being a 2 day ban

Odd. Are you running mirrormode or stealth? Aree you using low cpu mode? I had someone report an issue with that spot before and i reduced the size of the reset are to make sure it will always reset aggro, perhaps the script was lagging and didnt fully execute the walkevent? Havent had any issues myself with it once i changed it before and havent heard anyone else reporting it, so please record a gif and dm it to me when you see it happening again.

25 minutes ago, ez11 said:

Odd. Are you running mirrormode or stealth? Aree you using low cpu mode? I had someone report an issue with that spot before and i reduced the size of the reset are to make sure it will always reset aggro, perhaps the script was lagging and didnt fully execute the walkevent? Havent had any issues myself with it once i changed it before and havent heard anyone else reporting it, so please record a gif and dm it to me when you see it happening again.

It was in stealth mode, wasn't in low cpu mode. I've been there before and it has been fine. It was just this one instance I noticed, i caught it quite early. I then changed to spot D and it was fine since. As i got a 2 day ban, ill wait and run this on a different account when i build it up.

2 minutes ago, rateimpact said:

It was in stealth mode, wasn't in low cpu mode. I've been there before and it has been fine. It was just this one instance I noticed, i caught it quite early. I then changed to spot D and it was fine since. As i got a 2 day ban, ill wait and run this on a different account when i build it up.

Idk maybe the walkevent didnt properly execute in that case 🤷‍♂️

If it happens more often and you can get it on gif let me know