OSRS Script Factory 2.0

ProjectPact

2 hours ago, IronHard said:

I'm trying to add the pposb pest control into hub manager and I can get the script to load, but still requires me to manually click intermediate with drop down menu. Is there a way I can use a CLI/Parameter to string open with intermediate and no drop down?

Yes! You can just disable user inputs in the settings of Script Factory :) 

3 hours ago, IronHard said:

I'm trying to add the pposb pest control into hub manager and I can get the script to load, but still requires me to manually click intermediate with drop down menu. Is there a way I can use a CLI/Parameter to string open with intermediate and no drop down?

1.) Navigate to \OSBot\Data\ProjectPact\OSRS Script Factory\Profiles

2.)
Create a new text document

3.) THIS IS IMPORTANT!
a.) If you have NOT moved the file from the Script Repository folder when you downloaded it, name it: (222)_PPOSB_Pest_Control
b.)
If you HAVE moved it to your Local Scripts folder, make sure to name this file the same way it's named in your local scripts folder.

(The reason why is when the script is launched, it will load any profile that is in the profile directory that has the same name as it.)

4.) Once you've created that file, open it up and paste the text below:
<Find>Novice/*/Intermediate/*/Veteran</Find><Replace>Intermediate</Replace>

5.)
Save the file, then launch your PPOSB Pest Control script. The selection will automatically be selected for you which will choose Intermediate. If you want to change this later, update the following line from 4.)
Novice = <Replace>Novice</Replace>
Intermediate = <Replace>Intermediate</Replace>
Veteran = <Replace>Veteran</Replace>

15 hours ago, Zackaery said:

1.) Navigate to \OSBot\Data\ProjectPact\OSRS Script Factory\Profiles

2.)
Create a new text document

3.) THIS IS IMPORTANT!
a.) If you have NOT moved the file from the Script Repository folder when you downloaded it, name it: (222)_PPOSB_Pest_Control
b.)
If you HAVE moved it to your Local Scripts folder, make sure to name this file the same way it's named in your local scripts folder.

(The reason why is when the script is launched, it will load any profile that is in the profile directory that has the same name as it.)

4.) Once you've created that file, open it up and paste the text below:
<Find>Novice/*/Intermediate/*/Veteran</Find><Replace>Intermediate</Replace>

5.)
Save the file, then launch your PPOSB Pest Control script. The selection will automatically be selected for you which will choose Intermediate. If you want to change this later, update the following line from 4.)
Novice = <Replace>Novice</Replace>
Intermediate = <Replace>Intermediate</Replace>
Veteran = <Replace>Veteran</Replace>

Tysm!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/23/2023 at 4:55 PM, IronHard said:

I attempted to test the zulrah killer. it just tellies to the boss and doesn't walk to positions like it should. still use the basic version. can we get it updated please? @ProjectPat or @Zackaery

It is a basic zulrah script that only kills zulrah. If you want banking, restocking, and traveling, you’ll need to add it.

8 minutes ago, ProjectPact said:

It is a basic zulrah script that only kills zulrah. If you want banking, restocking, and traveling, you’ll need to add it.

I got that part. But once it enters Zulrah it doesn't walk to Positions A-E. Just stalls out. I attempted to update them but I can't figure it out and everytime I enter the X axis changes.

43 minutes ago, IronHard said:

I got that part. But once it enters Zulrah it doesn't walk to Positions A-E. Just stalls out. I attempted to update them but I can't figure it out and everytime I enter the X axis changes.

Oh I understand now! it isn’t walking? Is there an error in the logger?