OSRS Script Factory 2.0

ProjectPact

i purchased what i thought was the full setup with click2script+ according to the page but once i purchased i figured out was very limited to stuff to do. Ive looked to try and upload communityscripts but just cant get it right. please help or just refund. bought the script to save the monthly payments but once i bought it, requires 4.99 more a month to get anything done. 

3 hours ago, IronHard said:

i purchased what i thought was the full setup with click2script+ according to the page but once i purchased i figured out was very limited to stuff to do. Ive looked to try and upload communityscripts but just cant get it right. please help or just refund. bought the script to save the monthly payments but once i bought it, requires 4.99 more a month to get anything done. 

Hi there, I'd be glad to assist you! Script Factory is a one-time-fee that has over 400 FREE community made scripts. To view and download them, just open up Script Factory and select "Script Network" on the top right corner. From there you can search and download whatever scripts you would like. 

As far as the $4.99 goes, that is for the PRO Edition. It contains features and functionalities that the standard version does not contain. The original thread is very clear that there is a Script Factory Pro Edition and the features it offers. The Pro Edition is NOT required to use Script Factory. 

If you are still confused, please join our Discord where we would be more than happy to assist you! :)

6 hours ago, zgjf said:

I would like a trial if possible. does the regular version have antiban software? where can i find the benefits of pro? Thanks

You'll need to own the Standard version before you can purchase pro edition.

Standard = $25/Lifetime

Pro = $5/Month

Pro Edition:

Edited by Zackaery

v2.58:

• Added support for branching methods. This was a major redesign and restructure of Script Factory’s core. What does this mean? You will now be able to branch methods to not only reduce the number of required checks, but also allow for more appropriate logical concepts as well as better performance.
  • Added new Branch buttons at the top of the GUI, as well as hotkeys to go up and down branches (Arrow key left and Arrow key right will allow you to quickly switch between branches.)
  • Added new functionalities to the +/- buttons. Now, if you are within a branch, you may go up and down internal branches (1.1->1.2->1.3)
  • Added the ability to invert GUI colors to make the text itself change colors instead of the background color
  • Added a new click detection system so a double click must occur within 300ms to open up the Edit modal
  • Added a new method number handler that controls method numbers
  • Added the ability to hold CTRL and click on a method to quickly insert a new line item
  • Added method number auto populating when right clicking the GUI to edit method number
  • Added a new Settings option to prevent Player from logging out while a script isn’t running
  • Added a new Information icon on the GUI to explain the new branching system in detail
  • Fixed a bug that did not properly load OSBot threads in the Script Network
  • Fixed invalid URL links within Script Factory
  • Minor fixes

On 5/8/2023 at 8:17 AM, kevthehustla said:

mm2 chinning script got me a 2 day ban on my main with 1500 total level within 8 hours. never botted on this account. Definitely linked. Beware. 

Considering the fact that you're using a community made script, without testing it, or even looking at the code to verify it's created correctly, I think this is your own fault.

Within 10 seconds of looking at the exact script you're referring to, I see loads of errors/ issues with the script.

The script network is only a tool to allow other users to use USER MADE scripts, and is not recommended to just press play and run without testing or investigating.

You have full capabilities to edit this script, and make it work properly, so the fact that you didn't is baffling to me, especially if you're botting on an account you did not want to lose.

4Gbo5VX.png

I will run through the issues with this script real quick just to point out some key information to help you edit it on your own and make it work properly.

All method numbers should contain at minimum one check per action. 
A line that is marked in yellow = a check (these are checked to see if the statement is true or false)
A line that is marked in green = an action (these will only run if the checks are all true)

Looking at method 2, there's a missing check to verify that you have prayer points. - This could be a bannable issue if your player is consistently clicking to enable prayer, while it has no prayer points.

Looking at method 3, this has ZERO checks attached to the actions, therefore, every script loop (or one game tick), it is running this method, which specifically is telling it to click a south position, sleep for EXACTLY 1 second, click on an east position, sleep for EXACTLY 1 second, click on a north position, sleep for EXACTLY 1 second. - This could be a bannable issue due to your player constantly clicking the exact same positions, while sleeping for the exact same amount of time between each click (consistent same clicks for 2 hours straight is pretty recognizable).

Looking at method 4, this also has ZERO checks attached to the actions, therefore, every script loop it is running this method, which specifically is telling it to click a north position, sleep for EXACTLY 500 milliseconds, click on an west position, sleep for EXACTLY 500 milliseconds.

Looking at method 6, this also has ZERO checks attached, and is forcing the script to drink a Ranging potion every script cycle, this is so obvious, as there's no checks applied, and you should have noticed this while running for 2 hours, as it chugged all of your potion in less than 30 seconds.

Looking at method 7, this also has ZERO checks attached to the actions, therefore, every script loop it is running this method, which specifically is telling it to click a north position, sleep for EXACTLY 750 milliseconds, click on an west position, sleep for EXACTLY 750 milliseconds.

Looking at method 8, this is picking up ground items, but is not checking to see if your inventory is full... I'd imagine, if you were using your prayer pots, and did not have the vial smashing on, you're probably trying to loot ground items without your inventory having any empty spaces, and voila, BAN CITY.....

Looking at method 9, it's ALWAYS drinking a prayer potion EXACTLY when your prayer drops below 43... Should have some randomization here with a timer, because guess what, this is also easily trackable and could cause a BAN!

Moral of the story, @kevthehustla do your due diligence when utilizing a FREE OPEN SOURCE SCRIPT! Especially if it's being used on your main account. If you would have taken less time than it took to launch the script, just to stare at the code, I'm sure you would have realized some issues with the script... 

Please, don't try to take credit away from Script Factory as a whole, as this is obviously a user issue, rather than a Script issue...

• Heart 2

• ProjectPact changed the title to OSRS Script Factory 2.0