Patterns Progressive F2P Fighter

Patterns

The goal of the script is to provide a quick and straightforward way to get your accounts leveling. Minimal configuration. Start the script anywhere, on any account. Simply trade your account enough gold to purchase necessary upgrades (if you've turned on automatic upgrading) and let the script do the rest. Efficiently go from level 3 to mid-game and forward in a single run!

Download:

https://github.com/osPatterns/progressiveFighterF2P/blob/master/PatternsCombatTrainer.jar

Source:

https://github.com/osPatterns/progressiveFighterF2P

Main features:

• Progressive leveling & item upgrading
    • As new significant items become available, the script will purchase them and equip them
    • 12 training areas currently supported which the bot varies between depending on your level
  • Intelligent training
    • Swaps training spots after banking or buying items
    • Chooses training locations based on your levels and items equipped
  • Grand Exchange
    • Purchases food and items from the Grand Exchange as needed and as you level up
  • Banking

Instructions:

To get the script running in your OSBot client, simply drop the jar in "C:\Users\YourPCUserName\OSBot\Scripts" and it'll be visible in your client after refreshing.

It's recommended to give an account 200-300k gold and leave all the options in the GUI enabled. It'll be able to afford all the available item upgrades and enough food to run for a good while. 

While you're able to train only a single skill and the script will take it into consideration when picking training locations, it is mostly designed around a balanced distribution between the 3 melee skills and having it train all of them will result in the most efficient progress.

Proggies:

proggy1.png.9683ec41bc994e7529a54eaa1fa180cf.pngproggy2.png.04578dd5e6ad692265e2356d3039b8c1.pngproggy2.5.png.dde5df0b5da5b01ab80899eff5814df4.pngrandom_proggy3.png.b5260d65c8192b446484dc6ecd9a9ccf.pngrandom_proggy5.png.80450c801864269dce49b26a444125d5.png

The script is still under development and will be expanded upon majorly. While I've done a fair amount of testing and the script is quite stable, I'm sure there are some things I've overlooked. I wouldn't recommend leaving the script unattended for too long on any account you care about. 

Please feel free to post your suggestions for any features you'd like to see added!

Shout-out to NoxMerc for his QuickExchange classes which the script utilizes to a degree and to Explv for his open-source contributions along with the many snippets and tutorials he has posted! They've all been extremely helpful in learning the OSBot API and general Java coding practices. 

Edited by Patterns
  • Like 3

18 hours ago, fulma said:

what break points do you use?

Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean?

33 minutes ago, Rick said:

yeah curious about what the settings are :)

You mean how the item progression or training locations are decided? Happy to answer any more technical questions, I realize the OP doesn't cover all too much detail. 

If you're referring to user settings, there aren't many. The GUI contains only a few checkboxes which allow the user to choose which skills they want to train and whether or not they want the script to automatically purchase and equip equipment as new tiers are reached. I wanted to make running the script as simple as possible. 

Edited by Patterns

15 minutes ago, Patterns said:

Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean?

You mean how the item progression or training locations are decided? Happy to answer any more technical questions, I realize the OP doesn't cover all too much detail. 

If you're referring to user settings, there aren't many. The GUI contains only a few checkboxes which allow the user to choose which skills they want to train and whether or not they want the script to automatically purchase and equip equipment as new tiers are reached. I wanted to make running the script as simple as possible. 

Mainly training locations and which lvls trigger different location to switch to :) 

39 minutes ago, Rick said:

Mainly training locations and which lvls trigger different location to switch to :) 

https://github.com/osPatterns/progressiveFighterF2P/blob/master/src/data/Locations.java

It goes by your individual skill levels, not your combat level. So once the lowest skill that you're training is 10 for example, you'll move on to Tier 2. If you're not training all your skills evenly (obby mauler build for example), it won't go past Tier 2.

In terms of equipment:
Tier 1/Level 1-10 = Full iron armour

Tier 2/Level 10-20 = Full black armour

Tier 3/Level 20-30 = Full mithril armour

Tier 4/Level 30-40 = Full adamant armour

Tier 5/Level 40+ = Full rune armour

Edited by Patterns
  • Like 1