Chris

1 hour ago, zfragale said:

I bought this for a month, would not work at all for me on mirror mode or stealth injection. I was pretty upset after paying all that money

I provide support for my script here. Please leave a full bug report (template on main thread) if you are still having issues.

• 3 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Beastn_408 said:

okay i have all items i need i have everything needed for my home and it wants to either log me or not do anything at all once it gets to my house for the price of this thing its just not working like expected cuz of the price

You need to start it either on route (near vorkath entrance, near boat, or the bank for your mode (lunar or clanwars)

fill out a bug report if you are still having issues. Saying its just not working doesnt really help me resolve the issue you are having

Does the house need to be in a specific place? Upon dying the bot grabs house tabs, teleports outside and manually webwalks back to Relekka instead of going in the portal / teleporting inside.

I've already checked house settings / door rendering, but they are configured correctly.

Edited by Dimotro

10 hours ago, Dimotro said:

Does the house need to be in a specific place? Upon dying the bot grabs house tabs, teleports outside and manually webwalks back to Relekka instead of going in the portal / teleporting inside.

I've already checked house settings / door rendering, but they are configured correctly.

It must be in relleka. I have all requirements and recommendations on the main thread :)

Edited by Chris