Chris

@Chris

I am getting stuck at "needs requirements" after every trip in my house. It will tele to house then just idle forever. I have a portal, altar, and everything I need in the bank. Using runes instead of rune pouch. 

EDIT: Figured I was missing something. Use Portal was not checked. 

Edited by sevant
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, sevant said:

@Chris

I am getting stuck at "needs requirements" after every trip in my house. It will tele to house then just idle forever. I have a portal, altar, and everything I need in the bank. Using runes instead of rune pouch. 

EDIT: Figured I was missing something. Use Portal was not checked. 

Also don't forget to adjust a house setting! 'Render doors as open'

5 hours ago, sevant said:

@Chris

Caught it outside of the relleka house portal trying to spam click falador tele.said it was trying to bank after death. I have house tabs in the bank like the thread says. How do I stop this?

What are your GUI settings?

https://discordapp.com/invite/CGHsd4a

v13.0 Upcoming:
- Changes to the phase handler for speed improvements. You should see slightly faster kill times and smoother interactions
(Return to attacking after a fireball aoe drop, ETC)
- Changes to deathwalking recollection: Bug fix for when it forgets essential items due to inventory full. (runes being left behind issue)
- Added Clan Wars traveling support
- Fixed support for Mirror Mode. (Phase handler, interactions, and more)
- Replaced 'Use House Tab' with 'Use Clan Wars' option.
- Updated Forum Page with more information be sure to pay attention to it.

Other:

- Looking into changes to eat handler for other food support that is not a 1 item action (Pizzas, etc)
- Looking into the requested looting changes based on feedback
- Looking into GUI additions for instance conditions. Leave when x food left etc.

nup3eNx.png

DEMO IMAGE: LONGER SESSION IMAGE COMING SOON (Note: My sessions are split into micro test sessions to look for errors. I do not record every session.)

Eagle eye, Blowpipe mode, Rune darts. [MIRROR MODE w/ 50ms REACTION]

tS8cXwu.png

Absolutely no hate on the scripter or anything, but I should have listened to the guy a few posts up. It worked fairly well other than a slight bug when at the POH and no matter the settings I couldn't get it to work correctly unless I manually left the house and it would continue on as it should. (Tried different settings on the script as well as having it tele inside and outside house both). I Botted for maybe a total of 2.5 hrs or so over a full day in 30-45 min runs with a manual afk at bank between trips for 1-2 mins on most trips. I got a temp ban(thankfully) after the first day of using it, the account had not botted anything else in over 5 years and had no prior bans. Use with caution, either vorkath is heavily watched or the script has flaws that were easily caught by their systems and not the human eye. 

TLDR: Script ran fine other than one slight hiccup I couldn't solve. Temp ban within 24 hours of using it on a clean account that was 100% watched while running, would not spend my $25 here again.

• Heart 1

17 hours ago, brandenbruce said:

It worked fairly well other than a slight bug when at the POH and no matter the settings I couldn't get it to work correctly unless I manually left the house and it would continue on as it should. (Tried different settings on the script as well as having it tele inside and outside house both).

Can you explain the issue you were having? Was this issue occurring after reading over the information under 'Features' in the main thread?
Were you on mirror mode? If so Mirror Mode is probably broken.

6 hours ago, Chris said:

Can you explain the issue you were having? Was this issue occurring after reading over the information under 'Features' in the main thread?
Were you on mirror mode? If so Mirror Mode is probably broken.

I tried on both mirror mode and without, and it happened both times. I did read the whole post, yes. It would literally do everything flawlessly except after resetting at Clan Wars it would sit in house and do nothing until I clicked on the portal from inside house and it would continue on. Doors were open and all other directions in the 'features' section was followed. I don't recall exactly what the logger was saying but it was a generic line something like "Leaving clan wars" or something but a little longer.

2 hours ago, brandenbruce said:

I tried on both mirror mode and without, and it happened both times. I did read the whole post, yes. It would literally do everything flawlessly except after resetting at Clan Wars it would sit in house and do nothing until I clicked on the portal from inside house and it would continue on. Doors were open and all other directions in the 'features' section was followed. I don't recall exactly what the logger was saying but it was a generic line something like "Leaving clan wars" or something but a little longer.

Ah. You could have messaged me the instant you were having issues. I have my discord available on the main thread. I forgot to clarify in the instructions that you need to have teleport outside of house enabled but now that the client supports new magic API I can now interact with the spellbook to teleport outside either way.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Chris, 

I got the bot recently and wanted to test the blowpipe BGS killing method wothin the script. 

I have set everything up with the inventory etc. but he is always just logging off.. can you help me here?

Update: was my fault not, had earth and not dust runes in invenrty (stupid me)

Edited by Sackgesicht
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Sackgesicht said:

Hey Chris, 

I got the bot recently and wanted to test the blowpipe BGS killing method wothin the script. 

I have set everything up with the inventory etc. but he is always just logging off.. can you help me here?

Update: was my fault not, had earth and not dust runes in invenrty (stupid me)

Glad you got it working. Sorry im US EAST so I was asleep :(