Chris

UPDATE VRK-65.0:

• Updated the pet condition to be disabled if for some reason you already have gotten one and still kept the setting on. It will not disable the flag if you get the following message "like you would have been followed".
  • Added stop condition checks if you start the script with no weapon OR the script could not load your gearset with their own error messages.
  • Added a stop condition if you have pending items in the death collection on script start. It will look for the following message "You have items stored in an item retrieval service.", "If you die again before retrieving them, they will be lost".
  • Added an attack option setting check to make sure you have "NPC LEFT_CLICK_WHERE_AVAILABLE" enabled.
  • Added an extra looting task full condition check to drop junk items it picks up. "emerald bolts, etc."
  • Added additional logging for the acid phase to figure out some issues where some users are reporting attack walk not working for them.

UPDATE VRK-66.0:

• Fixed a bug with the phase listener that was preventing people from using attack walk under certain conditions.
  • Updated the LootingTask to check for missed loot before starting another kill if there is any available on the ground. Still investigating why this will randomly happen but for now this extra check will pick up the missed items.
  • Renamed log references to Clan Wars to Ferox Enclave.
  • Heart 1

10 hours ago, Black shadez said:

Runs back way too soon on acid phase almost always resulting in death. Blowpipe mode wont work for me, bankes then logout

10 hours ago, Black shadez said:

Any advice? Rn i die more than i get kills. losing money

• Turn on new mouse
  • Turn off attack walk

None of those work then join the discord and I can take a look

7 hours ago, Black shadez said:

Found the issue, don't know why but if you toggle the sidebar on the client it works fine. No more issues with "imput lag"

Glad you got it worked out. Sorry I've been out of service because my proxies have been offline. Let me know if you have any other issues.