Chris

Honest review:

Support seems a little slack, no offense, asked for a trial and waited some days and didn't hear anything back, so I just dove in and bought it.

After some testing, the best way to get the bot to perform 100% is by running the bot with a clean OSBot session.
After nearly 500 kills and only 1 death, I'm honestly very surprised at how well this bot performs.
I haven't experienced any issues while using Excellent Vorkath and I am very satisfied with my purchase.
It is definitely one of the few scripts here that actually generate solid gp/hr.

Support: 5/10 - Slow to respond, but DOES update script regularly so +1
Script Setup: 8/10 - Setting up teleporting is a little confusing without a setup guide, otherwise very easy GUI setup.
Script Functionality: 9/10 - By no means is it flawless, it sometimes stops and loops. After restarting OSBot, it works smooth afterwards.

I would definitely recommend this script if you have the requirements and are looking for a decent profit with a couple extra accounts!

Thanks.

Edited by AssEater
  • Heart 1

On death it's going to bank, grabbing two house tele tabs, and then teleporting outside of my house twice before running to fally to grab more teles and getting stuck.

Not sure why it doesn't just tele inside house?

edit: FIGURED IT OUT HAD TO HAVE HOUSE IN RELLEKA

Edited by adeathsmckitten
  • Like 1

On 2/3/2023 at 4:01 PM, CrazyMate said:

And that's an end of an era for me. All my accounts finally got banned. 

Had a fantastic run and made some proper good cash to help with first years of raising a little man. 

Cant thank you enough @Chris for this script! 

Would strongly recommend to anyone. (Just see below!) 

Want to share some settings break profiles that worked so well? :)
How many accs did you have?

28 minutes ago, ZeroThree123 said:

Does this have support to refill the rune pouch upon death? It appears to have died a few times and it successfully recovers the lost items but then seems to stall out with the runes still in the inventory and not in the pouch. Using dust, chaos, laws.

Yes it will place the runes back inside the pouch when it goes to collect the items on death. Feel free to send me the log in the discord if it happens again. https://discord.gg/CGHsd4a