Chris

@Chris seem to be having several problems with the script over the last few days. 
Bot is dying several times and seems to be having issues with the poison phase? 
hoping for a quick fix! 
I was wondering if it was something to do with the update but had been happening now and again before. 

cheers! 

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE VRK-59.0:

• Updated the script UI interface which will require a new way to create a settings file.

UI Example (Dark mode when launched through client):
    8I62O69.png

Settings Page: https://cnar.dev/projects/evorkath/settings

Click 'Save Settings' to download a configuration file that you can load into the script through either normal launch or OSBot Command Line
  • Made it optional to keep low dose (2 dose) potions or not. Keeping it disabled will only grab 3 dose or higher potions every time it banks.
  • Updated the rune pouch checker on script start to support any type of rune pouch.
  • Updated the consume checker to use prayer potions if needed before it starts looting.
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, servisap said:

Major major major bugs since you updated the save log!!! it messed up on death and x'ed the script and also keepings looping ferox enclave tele until rings are gone...this is by far my favorite farm and i have to shut it down until this is fixed. will copy the cli in them morning if needed.

2 hours ago, kvlt said:

Very buggy update. Set up file with the settings I always used, and when I start the script it picks up the runes/understands that I have rune pouch in inventory, but then it just infinitely clicks the same one potion out of the bank...

52 minutes ago, dudeyoyo said:

Hey Chris - If I have bot geared it will do a trip, but when it comes time to bank it gets stuck in a loop teleing to ferox like others have mentioned

Yeah I forgot to set a few variables since I referenced my previous CLI changes (I guess no one used it) so I doubled checked the old GUI start settings and found the issue.
I messaged the SDN manager and I will wait for him to reply to see if he could accept my changes. Sorry.

• Like 1
  • Heart 2