ezCannon

ez11

UPDATE V1.1:

Added custom refill settings to the script. Just set the lower and upper boundaries for the refill threshold and the script will refill when the number of cannonballs in your cannon is lower than a random value below the 2 boundaries you set.

By default the script will still refill when the cannon is empty.

EDIT: update is now live

Edited by ez11
  • Like 3

On 11/15/2019 at 5:05 PM, ez11 said:

UPDATE V1.1:

Added custom refill settings to the script. Just set the lower and upper boundaries for the refill threshold and the script will refill when the number of cannonballs in your cannon is lower than a random value below the 2 boundaries you set.

By default the script will still refill when the cannon is empty.

EDIT: update is now live

Hee nice , FiNalLy for the people who think its ''more human like '' to instant refill cballs 😛 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/13/2019 at 8:25 AM, ez11 said:

thats what i assume is the most logical but im just going to add another option this weekend. So if you want the pseudo antiban you can use it 🤷‍♀️

Haven't used the script but in all honestly by reading the the posts made by others your best bet is just to add an option to the bot as you said. you can never make people happy. people will always want an option. However from my experience with using this method of training i wait for the noise that comes from Runelite to refill. but everyones different. By reading this forum it seems that everyone is really enjoying your script. well done man :)

• Heart 1