ezCannon

ez11

On 12/16/2019 at 8:48 AM, ez11 said:

You can just save your own locations with this script. Check the spoiler in the main post for a gif. :boge:

Just stand on the locations where you want to place your cannon and where you want your safespot to be and press the "Set current position" buttons.

Also dont you get attacked at that position? 

Yeah you do, but it's right next to a spirit tree for GE banking and you can get like 65-70k xp/ph and the NPC's aren't really that high level so eventually they do little to no damage at all.

If you've got the money for lots of prayer pots it's a good spot, with blessed hide you can stay for even longer, even at the start with no pots and minimal gear I got 1-50 in an hour and half ish.

Edited by SpecialJayy

10 minutes ago, SpecialJayy said:

Yeah you do, but it's right next to a spirit tree for GE banking and you can get like 65-70k xp/ph and the NPC's aren't really that high level so eventually they do little to no damage at all.

If you've got the money for lots of prayer pots it's a good spot, with blessed hide you can stay for even longer, even at the start with no pots and minimal gear I got 1-50 in an hour and half ish.

I feel like its better if I not add this or else people will run it on low level accounts and might die. 

As I said, you can just save that location for yourself :boge:

7 hours ago, imschwaggy said:

all these trials and stuff, no screenshots -_- . smh

how much exp per hour is it at the preloaded locations? considering this.

In early levels (<50) i got like 30-40k/h on the zeah hill giants and combat camp ogres and >50k/h with 70.  

Castle wars ogres should be slightly more in theory but you run into a lot of other people there

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, ez11 said:

Mirror mode doesnt change anything about how the scripts are run as long as you properly set up that interaction delay setting (shift + f4 i believe). Same is true for my other script where you asked the same question. 🙂

Thanks for the quick reply!, I just asked because I've seen Dev's suggesting using Injection over Mirror and i was wondering .. but thanks !

9 hours ago, Fuck you Jagex said:

Thanks for the quick reply!, I just asked because I've seen Dev's suggesting using Injection over Mirror and i was wondering .. but thanks !

Likely because only jagex really knows how they detect bots so we dont know how much mirror mode is helping, combine that with mirror mode obviously using more resources and users maybe having that wrong refreshrate setting and its generally safer to tell users to just use regular mode. There is just less room for user error when you use the regular client :D

9 hours ago, ez11 said:

Likely because only jagex really knows how they detect bots so we dont know how much mirror mode is helping, combine that with mirror mode obviously using more resources and users maybe having that wrong refreshrate setting and its generally safer to tell users to just use regular mode. There is just less room for user error when you use the regular client :D

Thanks for the info, ill keep that in mind!

Also, are you still giving trials ? Will post screenshots tomorrow