Perm Bans

dabswax

Every account I've ever had be caught first time, i'm talking probably a few 100+,   10+ 2k totals, probably 100 1500+ etc, all get perm first time. Is this normal? At this point, I do believe in full my ip is flagged (this has been over the course of 5 years) have used proxies for alts/most bots   main only botted on proxy ever. and I can never get unlocked/unbanned. and seem to be banned pretty fast.  I try to stick under 3-4 hours a day less than 45 min runs, quest a day or so with random stuff inbetween.  Any advice or insight?.... Rip 800m 2k total main again this am...

4 minutes ago, raikzun420 said:

Its 100% botting clients.
I have never got a ban from ahk bots with runelite

Mirror mode should be good too. Im just poor as fuck.

ive experimented recently with the ahks and liked it, just figured the "setups" would be easily monitored.  I like mirror mode as well, it just has always seemed to go extremely slow (yes I change it to 50ms) on MOST (not all) scripts). So I usually stuck to regular, I guess that probably didn't help me at all :(. Just trying to take it as another learning experience and move on.  On the main, I NEVER did anything for longer than 30-45 mins at a time, and always after wards did a manual herb/birdhouse run. Never played more than 4-5 hours a day? Just surprised at another old acc 2k+ total w/o even 2 day ban lol. Ive always said if I ever got 2day id just retire the acc to an afk alt/main (no botting at all) and start new again. But always get fukt. lol.

Edited by dabswax

11 minutes ago, dabswax said:

ive experimented recently with the ahks and liked it, just figured the "setups" would be easily monitored.  I like mirror mode as well, it just has always seemed to go extremely slow (yes I change it to 50ms) on MOST (not all) scripts). So I usually stuck to regular, I guess that probably didn't help me at all :(. Just trying to take it as another learning experience and move on.  On the main, I NEVER did anything for longer than 30-45 mins at a time, and always after wards did a manual herb/birdhouse run. Never played more than 4-5 hours a day? Just surprised at another old acc 2k+ total w/o even 2 day ban lol. Ive always said if I ever got 2day id just retire the acc to an afk alt/main (no botting at all) and start new again. But always get fukt. lol.

PMed :)

30 minutes ago, ez11 said:

Noone knows for sure how jagex detects/bans bots until @Powerful or @Proton finally apply for a job at Jagex to get access to their information, but generally you could say it mostly depends on the activity you are botting if you get a 2day or a perm ban. Also a lot of luck ofc

I think @Proton will get it, we both applied as toilet cleaners 🤷‍♀️

Edited by Powerful
  • Heart 1

2 hours ago, ez11 said:

Noone knows for sure how jagex detects/bans bots until @Powerful or @Proton finally apply for a job at Jagex to get access to their information, but generally you could say it mostly depends on the activity you are botting if you get a 2day or a perm ban. Also a lot of luck ofc

1 hour ago, Powerful said:

I think @Proton will get it, we both applied as toilet cleaners 🤷‍♀️

image.png.b2faa78c80edc97e5fa83b3f137c52a4.png

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Kalapeno said:

Do you understand anything you just posted?
Because its all wrong.

I wouldn't say all wrong, I believe that was a main cause for the implementation of mirror mode? Maybe I don't know what im talking about as well, but from what ive been reading recently I think if im understanding correctly. Depending on the operating system youre using, when you connect to rs's servers it send out some info that they can use to say/prove what client you're on. Idk tho. 

However, I will say ive ran a birdhouse bot on the same ip, not mirror moded. 18+ hours for the past 5 days, with other things botted inbetween runs and have had no issue. The acc in question was botted MAYBE 2-3 hours a day, and played manually the same or more.

Edited by dabswax

Slow and steady wins the race. Doesnt matter if mirror is a little slower when you dont get permd. You still could but... Lower ba nrate the better.

I highly endorse mouse recording. Good 1 hour recording something that isnt likely to break, I feel like has really low ban rate.

And I do feel like they have some client detection. Not to the level where they insta ban all osbot users instantly first login. But I'm fairly confident they can tell its not the official client or runelite which ups its chance to be a bot client and get detected. I havnt used either but it definitely sounds like mirror has lower ban rate in general than non mirror bot client.

Edited by Hernandez2000
added to post
  • Like 1

On 8/22/2019 at 2:33 AM, dabswax said:

Every account I've ever had be caught first time, i'm talking probably a few 100+,   10+ 2k totals, probably 100 1500+ etc, all get perm first time. Is this normal? At this point, I do believe in full my ip is flagged (this has been over the course of 5 years) have used proxies for alts/most bots   main only botted on proxy ever. and I can never get unlocked/unbanned. and seem to be banned pretty fast.  I try to stick under 3-4 hours a day less than 45 min runs, quest a day or so with random stuff inbetween.  Any advice or insight?.... Rip 800m 2k total main again this am...

Honestly , don't bot any account on a bot client they will eventually get banned. Bot clients have there purpose and that's for people spamming accounts and gold farming gp. Times have changed and with the rise of clients like runelite/osbuddy it makes autoclicking and no I don't mean ghost mouse or similar alternatives like that. I mean AHK / Jitbit or other software that allows you to write scripts that can interact with applications like runescape. You would be suprised how far you can get if you can create decent scripts with it.

• Like 1