Fury AIO Looter

FuryShark

1 hour ago, z0rbius said:

How has your ban rate been? And do you run this script on stealth or mirror? I ask because my laptop cant hardly run a mirror client but im getting a bit better computer later today

ban rate depends on how and where your looting. Script wont work well on mirror mode most likely, plus looting is typically done on a level 3.. dont really need mirror mode 😛 

Edited by FuryShark
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, z0rbius said:

Anyone got a good place to start the script with settings? I had it running for a little over an hour and a half I believe with only about 5k profits

It really depends on luck,i usually leave it overnight GE is the best location know so far.Some days you can make over 10M,any other day maybe like 1-2 M,All depends on people dropping stuff and either F2P or P2P worlds.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

(had issues embedding the pictures)

https://i.imgur.com/5wKRO8X.png

https://imgur.com/a/ourn4jY

IzZRbF1yQ0W7IXIlJCR_7Q.png

vk9saUc8Q-Kin6VaAuokaw.png

People drop alot of shit I get alot of 100k+ items and every 30 minutes ish a 1000000+ item drops

Easy to set up and instant profit from a lvl 3 f2p account

Amazing Script been running it for 1/4 a day on f2p and got enough for 2 bonds 

UmZwXt-WSCSDtPDbkgPUTg.png

https://imgur.com/a/WliPspB

all f2p ^ I just used my bond now 

Edited by inviss
  • Heart 1

Can you please add a feature so that when you get to a certain amount of health your character runs to the nearest bank and banks that would make the script perfect

Also if you had a thing where it focuses items depending on the chosen item name (ex Adamant arrow)

I also had a problem where it said [Walking to waiting area] but it did nothing, this was with custom input (at lumbridge) but it was the same as before ,and before it worked perfectly.

idk the script seems really buggy for me with the walking to waiting area and at some points it just freezes up

Edited by Syndo

1 hour ago, Syndo said:

Can you please add a feature so that when you get to a certain amount of health your character runs to the nearest bank and banks that would make the script perfect

Also if you had a thing where it focuses items depending on the chosen item name (ex Adamant arrow)

I also had a problem where it said [Walking to waiting area] but it did nothing, this was with custom input (at lumbridge) but it was the same as before ,and before it worked perfectly.

idk the script seems really buggy for me with the walking to waiting area and at some points it just freezes up

Are you using mirror mode or resizable mode or low cpu ?
edit: im 99% sure your not using mirror mode xd

Edited by FuryShark

• Gunman locked this topic
  • Gunman unlocked this topic