Mirror client losing focus

TeamSSL

The Title says it, This is a very common bug, but don't know it comes.

mirror client freeze random.

sometime I can run my script 1 hour and sometime 5 hour but there also time's I run it 30 min and it freeze randomly.

any1 know how and how I can submit this bug? (get the information what I need to submit the bug)?

What you describe is a memory leak, it has nothing to do with focus, the resource usage is increasing without any apparent reason. I've also noticed this but there's not much to say other than there's a memory leak in the mirror client. I've noticed RAM usage increasing about 5 times after ~1 hour runtime.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, Czar said:

64 bit works better, some users are reporting that they have 64 bit java but the client is still utilizing 32 bit version, try uninstalling all 32 bit javas and see how it goes? Not sure really. Did you set a custom memory allocation?

What do you mean with custom memory allocation? Got this problem on different computers and non of them are 32 bit btw.

2 hours ago, TeamSSL said:

What do you mean with custom memory allocation? Got this problem on different computers and non of them are 32 bit btw.

I believe he means have you changed the amount of RAM/memory java can utilise. You can change this through the control panel if the client is crashing due to lack of memory

What are your computer specs? If you go onto This Pc>Right click properties>You'll see the specs.

My computer runs; the client, mirror mode & overwatch without the CPU going above 60-70% It's strange that you're only running these two. You don't have chrome open or anything else whilst you're attempting to bot do you? I know chrome uses a lot of CPU