Mirror client losing focus

TeamSSL

9 hours ago, Space said:

What are your computer specs? If you go onto This Pc>Right click properties>You'll see the specs.

My computer runs; the client, mirror mode & overwatch without the CPU going above 60-70% It's strange that you're only running these two. You don't have chrome open or anything else whilst you're attempting to bot do you? I know chrome uses a lot of CPU

I got Chrome open, but that shouldt matter with my pc. it uses max 2gb RAM. (atm I have 10 tabs open and it uses 700 MB)

I got this problem with 3 different computers. But Last night it did not crash with the Java set to max 3gb... (8 hour run). But it got like 2,2gb ram using....

image.png.46d5c2426d1d29bc652fe1459aa0d9c8.png

image.png.55ad307e040e251258d92d503c852577.png

If you’ve had problems on 3 other computers I would be looking into the script to make sure you don’t have a memory leak.. the amount of memory being used is far too much for it to be a coincidence. I would look into it further.

as long as the mirror mode loads up fine until you start your own script personally I believe it’ll be the script as opposed to any hardware or client sided fault. I would also try other scripts just to be sure

Edited by Space

4 hours ago, Space said:

If you’ve had problems on 3 other computers I would be looking into the script to make sure you don’t have a memory leak.. the amount of memory being used is far too much for it to be a coincidence. I would look into it further.

as long as the mirror mode loads up fine until you start your own script personally I believe it’ll be the script as opposed to any hardware or client sided fault. I would also try other scripts just to be sure

The weird thing is, in stealth client it runs days without freezing the client, but in mirror it run for 1 to 10 hours +- and than randomly freeze (rs client gets black). Its doing that amount of time the same task... So it would be weird if its the script right?.