Birdhouse-Farm-Sleep

DylanSRT

6 hours ago, Token said:

I've decided to do a full rewrite of the script with the same features + a few extra so the GUI/paint will look a little different. I'll re-release the script after running a few tests.

Awesome!! Thank you, im still running 7-10 accounts 20-24 hours a day daily without any issues. Ive just been to busy to post updated proggies, any chance you will possibly work on a "private version" (not sure of the proper terminology) but, I know Dylan had running at one point where it could cycle accounts on one client since theyre only logged in 3minutes or so per run, but I know memory was an issue (I think it topped around 48 hours).

Also, if needed I can supply you with some accounts ready to test jlmk :).

12 hours ago, Jams said:

eta

N/A for now. I'll be doing bug fixing until I have a stable version re-written.

12 hours ago, dabswax said:

Awesome!! Thank you, im still running 7-10 accounts 20-24 hours a day daily without any issues. Ive just been to busy to post updated proggies, any chance you will possibly work on a "private version" (not sure of the proper terminology) but, I know Dylan had running at one point where it could cycle accounts on one client since theyre only logged in 3minutes or so per run, but I know memory was an issue (I think it topped around 48 hours).

Also, if needed I can supply you with some accounts ready to test jlmk :).

I don't see any point in providing a private version of a SDN script, if that's a frequently requested feature it may as well be added to the SDN version. There are many people who had issues during the past few weeks, so I'll push some code to provide debugging info.

12 hours ago, shakeit100 said:

what happens to the people who have already purchased the script?

That's why I'm here to fix all the issues and provide support. The script will not be on the store until everything is fixed and working properly, but everyone who already has it will still have it. The script is not on the store, but you can still run it. If you notice any problems, let me know.

I know this script is being re-written but when attempting to do a farm run it's getting stuck at castle wars trying to teleport to house. The cursor just hovers above the spell next to it (crumble undead).

Tried messing around with spell filters, no success.

Anyone know how to fix this? Am using Mirror mode.

1 hour ago, RoundBox said:

I know this script is being re-written but when attempting to do a farm run it's getting stuck at castle wars trying to teleport to house. The cursor just hovers above the spell next to it (crumble undead).

Are you using digsite pendants and ran out of them?

6 hours ago, RoundBox said:

2 hours ago, jijip said:

Nah, I have the same problem. Haven't been able to fix it. Have plenty of runes and tele amulets.

I pushed a fix, is it working now?

• Heart 1

• Token locked this topic