Bans

nerrr6907

Hello Community,

I previously botted and made the mistake of not using proxies/vpn and lost my previous main and botting accnt. I was stupid, and I am ready to give it another shot. I am just looking for advice.

I bought Czar's WC/Fishing scripts and was wondering if they are still currently safe?

I will not bot on my main, I was thinking of making some accnts and suicide botting this weekend. Is the weekend ban-free get perm banned monday thing still a thing? 

Thank you all for your time

-Noob'ish botter

28 minutes ago, nerrr6907 said:

Hello Community,

I previously botted and made the mistake of not using proxies/vpn and lost my previous main and botting accnt. I was stupid, and I am ready to give it another shot. I am just looking for advice.

I bought Czar's WC/Fishing scripts and was wondering if they are still currently safe?

I will not bot on my main, I was thinking of making some accnts and suicide botting this weekend. Is the weekend ban-free get perm banned monday thing still a thing? 

Thank you all for your time

-Noob'ish botter

Hey, members accounts can last from friday night to monday morning regularly from my experience - If you're f2p expect to be banned the following day though...

I would personally be cautious on the locations I bot, in today's botting environment I would generally stay away from mainland RS and try do all the skilling I can in Zeah, especially for woodcutting. Got a few users doing some epic levelling with the fisher, doing abnormal proggies (16+ hours) which I personally would be too scared to try but some people just know how to bot better than me ^^ :D

EDIT:

Also some people may agree or disagree but some have stated that botting on multiple accounts at the same time is not good for bans. Check out this thread for more info:

https://osbot.org/forum/topic/124429-preventing-rs-botting-bans-v3/?tab=comments#comment-1417948

Edited by Czar