Dispute on TaxSeazon.

Play L Royalty

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, Play L Royalty said:

Dear @Maldesto,

, however I will state, that I asked for updates, he did not update, I asked for frequent progress and he didn't. How would you feel if you were to be in a situation where you are a customer, and the Service Provider is too busy playing other games or searching for more work, while you wait in the dark? Not fair right?

He gained 300k exp why would he need to update you? HE HAS 10+m EXP TO GAIN RIGHT? You think he is going to update you every 300k exp?

I would have done research before hiring a service provider. Which is why I only hire a select few that I know and have spoken to for more than 5 minutes. 

This could be his real life job, that he makes all his money off of, he has the right to search for more work and play games on the side. As long as he meets the date you set, which didn't pass and you were only 3 days into a 3 week order. Sorry i will not force a refund.

Just now, Maldesto said:

He gained 300k exp why would he need to update you? HE HAS 10+m EXP TO GAIN RIGHT? You think he is going to update you every 300k exp?

I would have done research before hiring a service provider. Which is why I only hire a select few that I know and have spoken to for more than 5 minutes. 

This could be his real life job, that he makes all his money off of, he has the right to search for more work and play games on the side. As long as he meets the date you set, which didn't pass and you were only 3 days into a 3 week order. Sorry i will not force a refund.

@Maldesto 50M payment was for 2851579 experience, as if you see the screenshots I posted, he demanded another 50M once he hits 85 Strength.

So yes, 300K is quite a normal update to be given over 2.8M experience total to be achieved.

• Administrator
On 6/15/2019 at 8:30 AM, Play L Royalty said:

I'm not opening a dispute regarding this matter tho, Today something IRL happened and most probably will have to stop playing the game for good

12 minutes ago, Play L Royalty said:

This is a very petty decision and argument, however as I said, I do have something IRL which will not allow me to play on the account as much as I had planned.

P.S. 300K in 72 Hours, doesn't really seem right to me, so yeah I was and still am concerned how all of a sudden @Night's decision has been altered.

I'll have to be forced to let go of the money then :/ 

Again, you said probably quit for good, now its just a reduced playing time. You are not being consistent, which comes in to play when I made my decision, which was already leaning towards not giving you a refund, but you made it 100%.

Nights decision was overthrown because, I am the final decision maker, he is a global mod. Ranks go Admin>Super Mod> Global Mod. If it makes you feel any better, The only super mod we have agreed with me also. So 2 higher ranks agreed that you can have the service finished or no refund. 

Night wasn't wrong in most of his points, but at the end of the day that was the first decision made and after reviewing and discussing among staff I decided to overturn it. 

Again he will have to complete the service, if you want him to.

5 minutes ago, Play L Royalty said:

@Maldesto 50M payment was for 2851579 experience, as if you see the screenshots I posted, he demanded another 50M once he hits 85 Strength.

So yes, 300K is quite a normal update to be given over 2.8M experience total to be achieved.

I'm assuming you're new and this is one of your first services, which everyone makes mistakes, but you have to do research before just agreeing and disputing. 

Also wanting 9 updates in a few days is a lot actually. I usually only request 1-3 updates per service and those are usually agreed upon prior. I personally don't hire people if I'm demanding updates. I think you should follow suit there, and make sure when you hire someone YOU trust them, don't go by their feedback, talk to them, ask them questions, etc. 

4 minutes ago, Maldesto said:

Again, you said probably quit for good, now its just a reduced playing time. You are not being consistent, which comes in to play when I made my decision, which was already leaning towards not giving you a refund, but you made it 100%.

@Maldesto I couldn't understand this point sorry... where am I not being consistent? As far as I'm aware I'm only interested into getting a refund because ~48M is still money and as we all know, money does not grow on trees. 

I never showed that I'm going against my initial statement of not having enough time to play due to IRL situation.

Also I understand the Ranking System thank you, and I am fully respective of the final say.

Not everything goes smooth in life, however I did want to express the way I felt about the whole situation and the very bad experience that I've had with @TaxSeazon.

However I do respect your final decision and will have to loose the Money.

Edited by Play L Royalty

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Play L Royalty said:

@Maldesto I couldn't understand this point sorry... where am I not being consistent? As far as I'm aware I'm only interested into getting a refund because ~48M is still money and as we all know, money does not grow on trees. 

I never showed that I'm going against my initial statement of not having enough time to play due to IRL situation.

Also I understand the Ranking System thank you, and I am fully respective of the final say.

Not everything goes smooth in life, however I did want to express the way I felt about the whole situation and the very bad experience that I've had with @TaxSeazon.

However I do respect your final decision and will have to loose the Money.

Again you paid him to 85? Correct, let him complete to 85, If you want, you don't have to lose the money. 

Again the consistent thing you started with

I have to quit for RL issues > I don't like he wasn't giving me updates > I may not have as much time to play

You quit RS, then you didn't like his updates, then you may not have a lot of time to play. So yes your story changed enough to question it.

Just now, Maldesto said:

Again you paid him to 85? Correct, let him complete to 85, If you want, you don't have to lose the money. 

Again the consistent thing you started with

I have to quit for RL issues > I don't like he wasn't giving me updates > I may not have as much time to play

You quit RS, then you didn't like his updates, then you may not have a lot of time to play. So yes your story changed enough to question it.

@Maldesto Oh I apologise maybe I didn't give out the story right. Basically I asked for a Refund due to the fact of the IRL Situation. I didn't know much about @TaxSeazon (Now that I've read some disputes, I'm baffled by his very rude behaviour, but I'll keep that aside), so once I couldn't get to a point of arrangement with him over discord, I was only forced to open a dispute to attempt to save my money (which doesn't look like the way it's going)...

9 minutes ago, Play L Royalty said:

@Maldesto Oh I apologise maybe I didn't give out the story right. Basically I asked for a Refund due to the fact of the IRL Situation. I didn't know much about @TaxSeazon (Now that I've read some disputes, I'm baffled by his very rude behaviour, but I'll keep that aside), so once I couldn't get to a point of arrangement with him over discord, I was only forced to open a dispute to attempt to save my money (which doesn't look like the way it's going)...

Well for now, you've paid for 85 strength so that is what you'll get. If you'd like to pay the other 50m for him to continue the service that is entirely up to you. You could also decide you dont want him training your account at all but he'll still keep the gp you paid for 85 str. 

4 minutes ago, Decode said:

Well for now, you've paid for 85 strength so that is what you'll get. If you'd like to pay the other 50m for him to continue the service that is entirely up to you. You could also decide you dont want him training your account at all but he'll still keep the gp you paid for 85 str. 

Hi there, 

Not a problem - let him keep the gold, I am now more aware of situations such as this and will be more cautious with whom to go to should I return to the game and need more services :)

• Administrator
10 minutes ago, Play L Royalty said:

Hi there, 

Not a problem - let him keep the gold, I am now more aware of situations such as this and will be more cautious with whom to go to should I return to the game and need more services :)

Sorry for the decision, I understand you don't like it, but at the same time I can't have more disputes coming out when people want to cancel with the "real life" excuse.  It just opens up a can of worms. Nonetheless, dispute is closed. You have 24 hours to contact him to finish the 85 strength, after that it is void.