MY thoughts, yours are welcome too!

Laviq

Greetings!
PLease excuse my english, I am a viking from Norway.
I see alot of people are having issues with bans.. 
I also see alot of discussing regarding Jagex' busting system,  etc..
I've only been on this forum a couple of weeks now, but I already see what the a pattern in the people getting banned ( me included )
Remember that behaviour, probably is a big part of Jagex's detecting system. Therefor  my thought is as follows:
If 104123 people are using the SAME script, wouldnt their patterns/behaviour seem quite similar after a specific time of use? 
Also, since you are botting, you are probably not going to focus on doing 1 task for hours, if you arent doing this playing manually on the account already.
-
I dont think you should bot 1 speciffic task for too long, theres a reason schooling systems use breaks - our brain just dont work at good/full capacity for 1 hour straight without misclicking.

Solutions that work for me:
Find a script that matches your play style the most, if a script works 90% like you do, BUT something in the script is off, like dropping or whatever. - simply dont use the dropping option. EVEN if levelling takes longer - it takes longer to start all over with new accounts...
I'd also babysit the script, untill youve found the most suitable adjustments or settings in it.
Also, get the best setup you can in form of VIP - mirror mode
Dont bot straight from tut island - I highly advice you do some quests + a few levels in whateverthefu*k

Please share what works for you as getting banned SUCKS, right?

More solutions could include a sort of "timer" on different levels of tasks in a script.
Like deposit item speed, looting speed etc.
This would help personalize alot in botting, making pattern harder to detect?
I think if there was an option for different stages in a script, to change the speed of "select all".
This would allow a botter to gradually increase speed, as "he" progressivly gets better at the skill.
or start with a higher reaction time, and lower this through out the day as one gets tired..?

Edited by ContactLavik

I am actually a fan of safer + slower botting, also out of all my threads, all the botting actions that require the least tasks are the best in terms of ban rate; there's my range guild, which has a 100-hour progress report, but then a user who is supposedly new to botting banned at 2 hours? What could be the difference between these two users? Luck? Or lack of experience?

But in any case, the only thing that users can actually do is bot responsibly, everything aside from that is just theoretical.

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Czar said:

I am actually a fan of safer + slower botting, also out of all my threads, all the botting actions that require the least tasks are the best in terms of ban rate; there's my range guild, which has a 100-hour progress report, but then a user who is supposedly new to botting banned at 2 hours? What could be the difference between these two users? Luck? Or lack of experience?

But in any case, the only thing that users can actually do is bot responsibly, everything aside from that is just theoretical.

same  itsj ust about luck because i got 5 banned accounts using perfect magic  but 2 survived and got me 99 mage and i even used the czar rangeguild script to get 10-15 accounts 40-70 range 

basicly it comes down to luck :D

• Like 1

I see
Still like to think scheduling  botting sessions will increase my luck.
Like counting in usual behavior, food breaks(lunch will be 20 min break, dinner 45 min, etc
My first break is already after 30-40 mins of botting.
Thanks for your input guys :)
Maybe this could be added to the break thingy so i dont have to do it manually?
Like a 24 hour break plan setup
After 47 min, break for 3
Then after 14 min, break for 9
And so on?

Edited by ContactLavik

17 hours ago, ContactLavik said:

I see
Still like to think scheduling  botting sessions will increase my luck.
Like counting in usual behavior, food breaks(lunch will be 20 min break, dinner 45 min, etc
My first break is already after 30-40 mins of botting.
Thanks for your input guys :)
Maybe this could be added to the break thingy so i dont have to do it manually?
Like a 24 hour break plan setup
After 47 min, break for 3
Then after 14 min, break for 9
And so on?

That would be nice and would make the bot more "human like" , i also use more realistic break times on mine got it set to bot for 30 minutes then break for 20 which is what i do when playing