Progamerz AIO Prayer

progamerz

5 hours ago, CucumberSalad said:

Was doing Yanille, wall mounts glory + tab for teleport, but all it would do was freeze, decided to do Rimmington with Phials and is working flawlessly :)

I am gonna take a look at that error, but atm i have very limited access to internet, so i will try to fix it asap.

On 7/27/2019 at 8:20 AM, TheWetSausage said:

Both Yanille tabs & teleport using own house are broken, just freezes the client.

Can you please tell me at what state it got stuck? and what status in paint it has? currently i don't have access to a pc, whenever i have access i will be sure to check it out and fix it, tho i don't think it supports yanille tabs

9 hours ago, fita419 said:

Bought this and it doesn't bury bones. Withdraws the bones, doesn't close bank, and doesn't bury them. Any advice?

Gonna add a fast fix to make it close the bank if its opened

EDIT: updated script to v0.5, allow up to 24hrs for the script to get updated on the sdn

Edited by progamerz

On 7/26/2019 at 1:30 AM, CucumberSalad said:

Was doing Yanille, wall mounts glory + tab for teleport, but all it would do was freeze, decided to do Rimmington with Phials and is working flawlessly :)

On 7/27/2019 at 8:20 AM, TheWetSausage said:

Both Yanille tabs & teleport using own house are broken, just freezes the client.

Pushed update v0.6 to fix the issue, allow up to 24hrs for it to be available on the sdn.