AIO MTA

Eagle Scripts

I'm not sure if the bot is running properly. I set it up and ran it, it went to the bank deposited everything in the inventory and took out everything needed for the first room and 2 stamina pots. Then it ran to the room, stayed for about 10 mins and drank 1 sip from the stamina pots. Then it ran back to the bank, deposited everything took out what it needed for the current room along with 2 full stamina pots and went back to the room. The bot then repeated this and banked every 10 mins or so. Is that supposed to happen?

8 hours ago, Reaper2224 said:

I'm not sure if the bot is running properly. I set it up and ran it, it went to the bank deposited everything in the inventory and took out everything needed for the first room and 2 stamina pots. Then it ran to the room, stayed for about 10 mins and drank 1 sip from the stamina pots. Then it ran back to the bank, deposited everything took out what it needed for the current room along with 2 full stamina pots and went back to the room. The bot then repeated this and banked every 10 mins or so. Is that supposed to happen?

Sounds like the stamina potions might be bugged. Could you try and disable this feature to see how it performs then?

8 hours ago, mario bibatelli said:

can i get a trial plz <3

Sure thing. Trial granted :).