Lets speculate how Bans maybe appear

fittig

This has been discussed at length many times before. Detecting a change in the client means nothing, every third party client makes detectable modifications and they can't identify a specific client nor do they flag you for a ban just for using a particular client. The prime factor in bans is most likely mouse/click/input patterns, and it makes perfect sense to analyze this. Mirror Mode helps with a lot of scripts that would get you flagged immediately on stealth inject, probably because it changes the input data enough to bypass botwatch, but it's still possible for bot patterns to form and get you banned, which they can compare at any time apparently. Long story short, it's probably better to use private scripts on uncommon methods if you want to be "safe" when botting.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, caketeaparty said:

This has been discussed at length many times before. Detecting a change in the client means nothing, every third party client makes detectable modifications and they can't identify a specific client nor do they flag you for a ban just for using a particular client. The prime factor in bans is most likely mouse/click/input patterns, and it makes perfect sense to analyze this. Mirror Mode helps with a lot of scripts that would get you flagged immediately on stealth inject, probably because it changes the input data enough to bypass botwatch, but it's still possible for bot patterns to form and get you banned, which they can compare at any time apparently. Long story short, it's probably better to use private scripts on uncommon methods if you want to be "safe" when botting.

got what you mean :) thanks.

14 hours ago, caketeaparty said:

botting is never safe. 

On 5/25/2019 at 10:44 PM, caketeaparty said:

It does depend on how the client is set up, players were being banned for using the hd clients in the past because it would be detected as a botting client

On 5/26/2019 at 4:44 AM, caketeaparty said:

I had several accounts banned minutes after i logged in with a botting client. (Used ahk bots with legit client first)
As of now i just use this premium ahk bot with runelite client. Never got a ban since then.

I think "Detecting a change in the client means nothing" is a lie 😛

Every ban I've ever gotten has been from foolish botting. For example botting Construction and ran out of supplies bot continued to try and have Butler retrieve planks about 8-10x over till I realized and stopped script - 2 day ban. Botted Runecrafting for about 2-3 hours on an older pure account this time they weren't as nice - Perm banned. I've only ever used Stealth Injection though.. plan on giving Mirror a try as many have great success with it. 

6 hours ago, raikzun420 said:

I had several accounts banned minutes after i logged in with a botting client. (Used ahk bots with legit client first)
As of now i just use this premium ahk bot with runelite client. Never got a ban since then.

I think "Detecting a change in the client means nothing" is a lie 😛

6 hours ago, Easy Money said:

It does depend on how the client is set up, players were being banned for using the hd clients in the past because it would be detected as a botting client

HD clients can make completely different modifications from other third party clients. Botting clients shouldn't be detected making malicious changes to the game if they're reputable at all, if they are being immediately detected as malicious, then something is wrong with your Java setup and nothing is going to help you until you fix it. Do you use the 64 bit JRE/JDK? I've switched to 32 bit and have had zero problems since (the official game client uses 32 bit, so yeah, Mirror also runs a lot smoother). I and many others can play regularly on stealth inject with no problems. Ban rate should come down to specific scripts and in some cases, IPs. For example, don't try to bot tutorial island on an IP other farms have botted on, like some datacenter IPs.

Edited by caketeaparty