Getting instantly banned

Zooted

2 hours ago, Naked said:

We have tens of thousands of accounts of experience that disagree with this, all on custom scripts. 

I have 3 residential IP's in different towns (family home, my home, place of work), multiple proxies from different companies that come recommended from reputable people on here, VM with MAC spoofing, some of the more notable premium scripts, no more than 3-4 hours a day at maximum, 2 hours break for every 1 hour minimum during those times, aged accounts and fresh accounts and so forth and I cannot dodge the banhammer for more than 72 hours. The only accounts to survive are ones using scripts that I have written myself and I have a feeling I'd have the same kind of outcome if I were to purchase a private script from those same premium script writers, I can only go from my personal experience and this is it.

Of the same premium scripts that have gotten me banned for less than 4 hours botting total, 3 of them have had other people saying they have gotten banned after 1-3 hours of use as well within the past week.

It's not hard to imagine that the data collected is fed into some kind of neural network or the like and used for future detection which would mean more users over time will make it easier to detect. 

As you can probably tell, when I said I hold mostly the same opinion, that didn't include the IP part. I'm also not saying the client or the programmers are bad, in fact I said the opposite but in the days of machine learning, I just don't see how they wouldn't utilise that information.

Edited by Dockerexe

32 minutes ago, Dockerexe said:

I have 3 residential IP's in different towns (family home, my home, place of work), multiple proxies from different companies that come recommended from reputable people on here, VM with MAC spoofing, some of the more notable premium scripts, no more than 3-4 hours a day at maximum, 2 hours break for every 1 hour minimum during those times, aged accounts and fresh accounts and so forth and I cannot dodge the banhammer for more than 72 hours. The only accounts to survive are ones using scripts that I have written myself and I have a feeling I'd have the same kind of outcome if I were to purchase a private script from those same premium script writers, I can only go from my personal experience and this is it.

Of the same premium scripts that have gotten me banned for less than 4 hours botting total, 3 of them have had other people saying they have gotten banned after 1-3 hours of use as well within the past week.

It's not hard to imagine that the data collected is fed into some kind of neural network or the like and used for future detection which would mean more users over time will make it easier to detect. 

As you can probably tell, when I said I hold mostly the same opinion, that didn't include the IP part. I'm also not saying the client or the programmers are bad, in fact I said the opposite but in the days of machine learning, I just don't see how they wouldn't utilise that information.

I should have clarified our exact findings:

Resting matters. We can match a direct correlation between 2-month-old accounts lasting significantly longer than fresh accounts. 

IP matters. If you're doing low volume accounts, your home IP may be fine. If you're doing more, decent proxies are required. We have a way of checking the quality of proxies, and those who are in a known datacenter/proxy subnet will be banned/locked quickly. 

Scripts matter. Private if possible. Premium if not. Don't touch a free script.

I haven't found a correlation between MAC spoofing and ban rates.

I do Jagex will use banned player's data to improve their algorithms. I believe task diversification is very important as you increase the number of hours botted per day.

On 5/20/2019 at 10:20 AM, Zooted said:

Yo guys, 

I successfully ran a Zulrah account for around a year which ended up being finally banned after around 1B profit

However, I have since tried making maybe 10-20 accounts at different times over the last few months. I manually completed tutorial island on all of the accounts and then went about training the bots using paid scripts. I bot safetly for no more than 4 hours at a time with a 15 minute break every hour. Not a single one of the bots have lasted more than one day. 

Does anybody have any advice? 

Stop creating accounts from your home IP.

After you make multiple accounts on 1 IP address they will start automatically banning you - even if its not botted.

Buy tutorial complete accounts or create accounts by using 1 proxy/account created.

36 minutes ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

After you make multiple accounts on 1 IP address they will start automatically banning you - even if its not botted.

Buy tutorial complete accounts or create accounts by using 1 proxy/account created.

Not 100% true. I have botted 2 x 10 accounts doing tutorial island at once for making testing accounts. 15/20 are still unbanned even after about 8 have botted 10 hours straight which I my self find very hard to believe.

10 minutes ago, Gunman said:

Not 100% true. I have botted 2 x 10 accounts doing tutorial island at once for making testing accounts. 15/20 are still unbanned even after about 8 have botted 10 hours straight which I my self find very hard to believe.

It's 100% true. If you continue to create tutorial accounts on your home IP they WILL start automatically banning you.

You don't have to believe me, you will experience this for yourself if you continue to create using 1 IP.

59 minutes ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

This isn't true at all.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

Yeah this isn't true, I create 10 accounts on the same IP botting them at the same time through tut :)

2 hours ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

It's 100% true. If you continue to create tutorial accounts on your home IP they WILL start automatically banning you.

You don't have to believe me, you will experience this for yourself if you continue to create using 1 IP.

Well yes if you create 1000 accounts then yes it can happen but on the degree that this person and I are botting no it won't happen.

21 minutes ago, Gunman said:

Well yes if you create 1000 accounts then yes it can happen but on the degree that this person and I are botting no it won't happen.

You will get IP temp banned from making new accounts on the site, you may get insta-locked, but you will never get insta-banned.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Naked said:

You will get IP temp banned from making new accounts on the site, you may get insta-locked, but you will never get insta-banned.

I would consider a insta ban to be you create a account and 5-10 minutes of botting you are banned. Not creating it and it's already banned that would be stupid for them to do lol