rapid lock to ban

Valiant One

I reseted the password on one of my pre 7QP characters while doing romeo and juliet to find out that it got disabled. Pretty surprising considering I was manualing it.

I was doing it on proxy6 since i thought its generally semi safe for what I'm doing (low investment accs). So my question is, can a better proxy reduce the chance of getting banned here? Is it safe to trade the other account I was doing? (same first two ocets in proxy IP)

Are 7QP characters good alternative to what I am doing? Is it safe to trade them? What about when they have been traded supplies before?

BTW I am not salty about the losses, so please don't farm 100 posts telling me not to bot what I am not willing to lose (even though I wasn't even botting yet) :gnome:

Edited by Valiant One

Cheaper proxy = Flagged proxy 

1 hour ago, Valiant One said:

I reseted the password on one of my pre 7QP characters while doing romeo and juliet to find out that it got disabled. Pretty surprising considering I was manualing it.

I was doing it on proxy6 since i thought its generally semi safe for what I'm doing (low investment accs). So my question is, can a better proxy reduce the chance of getting banned here? Is it safe to trade the other account I was doing? (same first two ocets in proxy IP)

Are 7QP characters good alternative to what I am doing? Is it safe to trade them? What about when they have been traded supplies before?

BTW I am not salty about the losses, so please don't farm 100 posts telling me not to bot what I am not willing to lose (even though I wasn't even botting yet) :gnome:

Wait so account got disabled while you manual levelled from level 3 till disable?

45 minutes ago, Valiant One said:

I gathered egg and milk then flour and did witch's quest, ported and did cook's assistant, then used the vampire in graveyard to TP to barb village and went for romeo and juliet, got locked at juliet's house so i thought NP im just gonna unlock, did that and changed password and logged into a ban.

Did you bot tut island?

6 hours ago, Valiant One said:

How many accounts are you doing in a day? because sometimes when I used to handmake my accounts by hand on the same IP they would lock then ban immediately.