Stealth NMZ

Token

Hello @Token,

In my second dream, it misclicked on the cow and kill it (instead of use vial) upon entering the dream.

It then entered the dream after it was killed.

The pathing to take the potions from the barrel is also a little bit weird as it will go out of the area first (east) and then click back on the barrel.

Is that normal?

And it will be dope if this could be connected with the stealth passive goldfarmer. Will certainly boost sales!

Edit: When withdrawing potions, it will walk out of the area and try to withdraw it, walk out try to withdraw it, and repeated around 3-4 times upon successfully withdrawing them.

The walking path is just a little bit buggy or it is done on purpose? It keeps wandering around (clicking on different map locations) to deposit n withdraw potion when it could done with one instance. And, when I withdraw two different kinds of potions, it will buy one potion from chest (few misclicks as well) and then with draw it. Go back, buy one potion and withdraw them.

Finally found a fix by zooming out the screen from the default zoom. Now the pathing is not bugged as before.

Edited by the_keita

On 3/6/2020 at 1:03 AM, the_keita said:

Hello @Token,

In my second dream, it misclicked on the cow and kill it (instead of use vial) upon entering the dream.

It then entered the dream after it was killed.

The pathing to take the potions from the barrel is also a little bit weird as it will go out of the area first (east) and then click back on the barrel.

Is that normal?

And it will be dope if this could be connected with the stealth passive goldfarmer. Will certainly boost sales!

Edit: When withdrawing potions, it will walk out of the area and try to withdraw it, walk out try to withdraw it, and repeated around 3-4 times upon successfully withdrawing them.

The walking path is just a little bit buggy or it is done on purpose? It keeps wandering around (clicking on different map locations) to deposit n withdraw potion when it could done with one instance. And, when I withdraw two different kinds of potions, it will buy one potion from chest (few misclicks as well) and then with draw it. Go back, buy one potion and withdraw them.

Finally found a fix by zooming out the screen from the default zoom. Now the pathing is not bugged as before.

Sorry for the delay, the interactions may be a little delayed if running on mirror mode and running out of memory or if the reaction time is not set to 50 ms (default is 1000ms)

On 3/7/2020 at 12:45 PM, Vessali said:

I had protect from magic eagle eye and preserve set as quick prayers.

Does removing existing quick prayers and setting rapid heal fix this? 

45 minutes ago, delsolhbc said:

Part of this script is broken and will likely get me banned cause it ran all night R.I.P The script kept walking between the chest and the overload trying to deposit the overloads but never clicking yes so it just ran back and fourth for hours.

Is that on mirror mode? What reaction time are you using?

1 hour ago, Token said:

Sorry for the delay, the interactions may be a little delayed if running on mirror mode and running out of memory or if the reaction time is not set to 50 ms (default is 1000ms)

Does removing existing quick prayers and setting rapid heal fix this? 

Is that on mirror mode? What reaction time are you using?

Yes mirror mode, 50 

23 hours ago, iautoi said:

Pretty flawless besides when dharoking after it runs out of overloads it just camps 50hp+ and never rocks back down to 1HP once out of overloads... Other than that multiple 30+hr proggies and almost two 99s... 

Thanks, I'll run a few tests and push improvements for dharoks

18 hours ago, delsolhbc said:

No

That's usually caused by running out of memory, which is a known issue with mirror mode, it's generally best to start at NMZ and use settings that do not require walking (such as repairing barrows armour, or getting items from bank); another thing that may improve memory usage is 32 bit java

18 minutes ago, monkeym said:

Can I consult a guide for Dharok's using this script? I am having a little trouble tweaking it. It never consumes an overload before starting, for example. I do not use prayers apart from rapid heal flicking.

Thanks!

I don't have a guide for dharoks as I never tried it myself, but it looks like there may be some issues that I'm currently investigating with dharoks

By consuming overload before starting, you mean before entering the dream?

17 minutes ago, Token said:

I don't have a guide for dharoks as I never tried it myself, but it looks like there may be some issues that I'm currently investigating with dharoks

By consuming overload before starting, you mean before entering the dream?

You cannot consume outside the dream....

It seems it is not guzzling the cake too.

Also. When using a speacial weapon, Dharok's main weapon is Dharok's greataxe 100 but it then will degrade and probably glitch the script... (i.e. it will become Dharok's greataxe 50)

24 minutes ago, Gunman said:

Nope just you...

kjnasdknjaw.PNG.a59ff50fc5e9d1cbce8eda6adbe4ec7f.PNG

Current stats are 97(200k away from 98 woot :ditto:), 99 STR, 75 DEF. Started at 60/60/60 about a month ago

Could you help me out? I'm dharoking with absorption and overloads but the script is not guzzling/ eating the rock cake.

Perhaps you could post a pic of your settings? Thank you! :)

• Like 1