Exco Clue Solver

Night

Ran it for about 2 hours. Gathering easy clue scrolls by pickpocketing H.A.M members (note: low thieving level!) and it managed to complete 4 clue scrolls. Looks decent for now. It also dropped two clues where from one I'm sure it could've been solved since it had no requirements but if that's everything.. It seems to be working good and got over 300k. It's time to make my account ready to do all medium clue steps and try to run it for multiple hours to see how it does.

fd78db4d562f3a7a56ea0657e8b2af45.png

c05e4507d461306f99aa2ba16b5ad2fb.png

• Developer
3 hours ago, luckyluuk23 said:

Easy clue "Search the boxes next to a chest that needs a crystal key" is marked as unsolvable but it's a clue step that has zero requirements. Might want to look in to that!

9/10 times clues are unsolvable due to the client webwalker not being able to reach a location.

• Developer
On 5/26/2022 at 6:50 PM, luckyluuk23 said:

Ah. Could you give some more context to that? I'm not that deep into botting, scripts etc. but would love to learn :) 

The client has a system to try to walk all around the game world (the web walker). However it's not flawless and there are some locations it can't reach (yet).

On 6/3/2022 at 12:19 AM, justin111111 said:

Can you run this on ironman accounts?

Yes

On 6/3/2022 at 6:42 PM, luckyluuk23 said:

Any chance the webwalking issue is getting fixed soon? I have serious interest in purchasing the script but during my trial too many clues were marked as unsolvable and dropped. Other comments on this topic confirm it too... 😅

Maybe. We are working on large webwalker changes and trying to add more locations.

• Like 1