Exco Clue Solver

Night

hey man, i really like ur script.

but im not gonna use it anynore, this will def get u banned lol. it get stuck on too many things, he cant talk to iru or whatever his name is. the whole zaishen bank stuff is a nightmare and he just gets stuck there too not only at the bank but also on the npc that u need there. all in all it took 4m from my bank complete rougly 20 clue scrolls which is not worth it at all, failed to many while i got all the requirements for medium scrolls. i dont wanna shit talk or antything it is a nice script but for me its not worth it too many bugs. its nice if u can baby sit and got a ton of money to burn. please let me know if u gonna update this. i know my trouble shooting is not really helpfull but consider running ur script for a few hours a day u will cross some of these bugs im sure.

• Developer
On 1/16/2022 at 9:27 AM, dutchblesss said:

hey man, i really like ur script.

but im not gonna use it anynore, this will def get u banned lol. it get stuck on too many things, he cant talk to iru or whatever his name is. the whole zaishen bank stuff is a nightmare and he just gets stuck there too not only at the bank but also on the npc that u need there. all in all it took 4m from my bank complete rougly 20 clue scrolls which is not worth it at all, failed to many while i got all the requirements for medium scrolls. i dont wanna shit talk or antything it is a nice script but for me its not worth it too many bugs. its nice if u can baby sit and got a ton of money to burn. please let me know if u gonna update this. i know my trouble shooting is not really helpfull but consider running ur script for a few hours a day u will cross some of these bugs im sure.

Thanks for the feedback! If you can send me (PM/discord pm is fastest) bug reports according to the template, I'll be happy to look into whichever clues seem to get stuck

• 2 weeks later...

As is, for medium clues, I would not recommend this script. Despite having all requirements done, it failed on several clue steps, and didn't complete more than 1 clue before getting stuck the few times I tested. I hope to hear of improvements, because the idea seems promising. 

This is on mirror mode, using impling jars, and teleport tabs.

• Developer
On 2/8/2022 at 2:00 AM, Chris01 said:

Hey Pat, could you send a trial my way. 😃

15 hours ago, wcinglvl999 said:

Would love to try this script out

Enjoy

On 2/5/2022 at 12:51 AM, checkdma said:

As is, for medium clues, I would not recommend this script. Despite having all requirements done, it failed on several clue steps, and didn't complete more than 1 clue before getting stuck the few times I tested. I hope to hear of improvements, because the idea seems promising. 

This is on mirror mode, using impling jars, and teleport tabs.

Sorry to hear that, if you could pm be a bug report according to the template in the first post. I'd be happy to look into it.

• 2 weeks later...

Script Version: v2.15

OSBot Version:2.6.42

Stealth Injection or Mirror mode: Stealth

Brief description of the issue: Got new clue step, it doesn't read the clue and just stays there afk until it logs out.

Stack trace and or contents of Logger (Settings -> Toggle Logger):  https://pastebin.com/gD6YzVuq

Screenshot where it got stuck: KADpjx6.png

Item id of the clue scroll: 952 (i assume this is the next step, the problem is with this miscellenia step)

Restart didn't help, only started working again after I teleported out of the area.

Edited by bot123121