Exco Clue Solver

Night

• Developer
6 hours ago, Alfre93 said:

can i have a try ?

Enjoy

On 4/7/2022 at 10:41 AM, jackbidder1995 said:

Im having issues with webwalking to , constantly failing every other clue. hopefully this gets sorted soon as really looking foward to using this bot properly.

Feel free to pm me the item ids of the clues not working so I can check them

Hello there, so I just purchased the script, and so far it's great from what I can tell. I did find an issue that could be potentially fixed. So I selected lobster as the food to use and put in quantity of 10. started with 10 lobsters and it banked everything to open eclectics. afterwards it didn't pull out the lobsters when it was banking to get all of the teleport tabs. The last clue i did was a coordinates clue by tai bwo wannai and i ended up getting poisoned by a tribesman. I didn't have any food and it caused me to die. I wonder if pulling out food is broken or something?

Thanks!

Targon

Edited by Targon

• Developer
15 minutes ago, Jamey21 said:

Script is broken like mad

Item price on bruise blue snelm is trying to buy for 2k, when its like 5k.

Chat box not going through dialogue on the tower step when talking to uri.

Base item prices are pulled from the wiki api. Then I increase that price to increase the chance of it buying. But if the base price from the wiki is wrong, it might still not buy.

6 minutes ago, Jamey21 said:

Seems the webwalker can't find a path to there. If you could report the bug according to the template, I could add it as an unsolvable clue.,

On 4/18/2022 at 3:07 AM, Targon said:

Hello there, so I just purchased the script, and so far it's great from what I can tell. I did find an issue that could be potentially fixed. So I selected lobster as the food to use and put in quantity of 10. started with 10 lobsters and it banked everything to open eclectics. afterwards it didn't pull out the lobsters when it was banking to get all of the teleport tabs. The last clue i did was a coordinates clue by tai bwo wannai and i ended up getting poisoned by a tribesman. I didn't have any food and it caused me to die. I wonder if pulling out food is broken or something?

Thanks!

Targon

The bot client currently has some issues (

) which might have something to do with inventory management. But I'll check it out either way.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Developer
18 hours ago, Sendit69 said:

Trial Please

Enjoy

On 5/11/2022 at 1:57 AM, ike7 said:

It wants to drop this clue, even tho i have the requirements for it?

On 5/11/2022 at 2:22 AM, ike7 said:

Another one, which is easily doable

An unsolvable clue is mostly caused by the webwalker not supporting a certain location. I will check if those locations can be fixed