Exco Clue Solver

Night

Using mirror mode newest client 

Medium Clue ID#19764

Drops the clue as unsolvable but all the clue requires is to walk to wizards tower to talk to trailborn with riddle answer 3150. 

Medium Clue #10256

Completed fenkensteins quest to access and restarted script just to have it drop the clue as unsolvable again.

Medium Clue #23136

Keep getting prefetching path failed and gets stuck and lumbridge castle. Also have Dagon Slayer completed.

I've retested the Shazeyen clues again with same things happening. Walks just south of the combat ring for both clues as mentioned yesterday. I have spent about 3 days completing requirements along the way to eventually have a 100% success rate. I will update as things come up. Keep up the good work. I'm well impressed with the work so far.

• Developer
On 8/19/2022 at 4:26 AM, 93sav said:

"Search the boxes next to a chest that needs a crystal key" stops due to unsolvable clue, is there something I need to do or have different?

Screenshot of location + clue id

10 hours ago, IronHard said:

Using mirror mode newest client 

Medium Clue ID#19764

Drops the clue as unsolvable but all the clue requires is to walk to wizards tower to talk to trailborn with riddle answer 3150. 

Medium Clue #10256

Completed fenkensteins quest to access and restarted script just to have it drop the clue as unsolvable again.

Medium Clue #23136

Keep getting prefetching path failed and gets stuck and lumbridge castle. Also have Dagon Slayer completed.

I've retested the Shazeyen clues again with same things happening. Walks just south of the combat ring for both clues as mentioned yesterday. I have spent about 3 days completing requirements along the way to eventually have a 100% success rate. I will update as things come up. Keep up the good work. I'm well impressed with the work so far.

Hmm if it's walking to the same location, I think the script might not have updated yet

21 hours ago, IronHard said:

Keeps trying to drop clue as unsolvable even though they are all solvable. All mediums.

7300- try to not step on anything aquatic while searching this crate,

10266- cry at western tree of gnome agility course

7296- dead red dragon must dig his view

Also medium #7309 1 degree 18 minutes south the webwalker gets stuck trying to use the boat

• Developer
49 minutes ago, IronHard said:

Easy clue #2689- Webwalker makes it to Gertrudes house but spam clicks the bookcase and not the drawers required by clue.

#12191- makes it to the location but fails to climb the Stile before opening the shed door to search crate.

Please provide a screenshot next time, but I'll look into them

• 2 weeks later...

just got the script last night its an okay script but tbh it NEEDS a update on locations etc
idk if its in the works

but i can do a simple one like this :cipher reveals who to speak to next: hqnm lzm stsnq its in lumbridge and the answer is 666 
also the one at degrees 33 minutes north 02 degrees 15 minutes east its the one at barbarian outpost where you just need a rope and a spade
those should be pretty easy

just wanna know if there is a BIG update in the works or im just gonna cancel again

and i would be a nice add if you could use cannon at guards in falador
and make it so i can use ring and necklace's 

• Developer
On 9/6/2022 at 2:46 AM, fuenmayor2 said:

Where can I have more info about this script? Do you have a discord server?

I'd like to know how the GUI works 

What info do you need?

On 9/5/2022 at 6:54 PM, mrdenmark said:

just got the script last night its an okay script but tbh it NEEDS a update on locations etc
idk if its in the works

but i can do a simple one like this :cipher reveals who to speak to next: hqnm lzm stsnq its in lumbridge and the answer is 666 
also the one at degrees 33 minutes north 02 degrees 15 minutes east its the one at barbarian outpost where you just need a rope and a spade
those should be pretty easy

just wanna know if there is a BIG update in the works or im just gonna cancel again

and i would be a nice add if you could use cannon at guards in falador
and make it so i can use ring and necklace's 

I've updated the cipher clues. As for the others, please provide at least the item id so I can look into them more.

On 9/8/2022 at 2:49 PM, Patrick said:

What info do you need?

I've updated the cipher clues. As for the others, please provide at least the item id so I can look into them more.

Nvm, i bought the script, but it doesn't go to crandor when doing coordinates on medium clues, it says prefetching path failed, and i got the requirements to go there, 02 degrees 16 minutes north,

12 degrees 07 minutes east or 04 degrees 13 minutes north,

12 degrees 45 minutes east,

• Developer
3 hours ago, fuenmayor2 said:

Nvm, i bought the script, but it doesn't go to crandor when doing coordinates on medium clues, it says prefetching path failed, and i got the requirements to go there, 02 degrees 16 minutes north,

12 degrees 07 minutes east or 04 degrees 13 minutes north,

12 degrees 45 minutes east,

prefetching path failed is because the webwalker can't determine a path

• Developer
On 9/14/2022 at 2:12 AM, fuenmayor2 said:

So how do I solve it? and how do I get to know the clue ID?

It's a client issue what I or MGI can look into when we know the locations. As for the item id, there is a debug setting on the right side called Inventory and then you can hover the clue.

19 hours ago, IronHard said:

I bought this and has been removed from my collection. Why?

I've no idea