Exco Clue Solver

Night

• Developer
2 hours ago, Uberbotzor said:

Script doesn't seem to be withdrawing eclectics/looting them anymore, but still completes the clue if found in invent.

Happened suddenly and out of nowhere,anyone else experiencing the same?

You probably have an easy clue in the bank. Small bug which has been fixed and will be uploaded soon

Hi! I purchased this script from you 2 days ago and I must say, i am quite impressed!! With some improvements, i believe it can be as good as IDung, created by Kiko back in my old rsbuddy days. There are a few things that i've noticed that do not function properly but it is due to the new hosedius update that changed a lot of locations there as well as the addition of the new song clues, but im sure within a couple updates, you will have updated all of them.

The Script itself when doing clues that it knows, works fairly well, there are minor things you could do like add ring of duelling and games necklace support, but im sure that's already on your to-do list and it's still a work in progress. The bot normally seems to take a much longer and unnecessary route when certain teleports would get it there much faster. Another thing i've noticed is that when I have stamina potions enabled, the script will go to a location of a clue, once its within the area it will scan the inventory and not find a stamina, and it will teleport out to head to a bank to get one and head back to the location all over again without looting it first. For this reason i have disabled stamina potions as it causes a lot of extra walking but everything else seems to work fine so far.

I do have a couple questions though. Since medium clues require to have a certain amount of quest finished, do those quest have to be completely completed or can I do the quest up to the point where the area is accessible and will the bot recognize this? Another question is, How well does it do easy tier clue scrolls as I plan to do those in the meantime while the medium clue scrolls are being updated? Well i guess ill figure it out anyway once attempt it. Anyways, thank you for making this bot and I wish you the best with your progress. Ill let you know if i find any specific bugs related to the script via the template that you posted earlier and ill make sure to show the logger so that you may know whats wrong. Have a great day!

• Developer
6 hours ago, Tony22 said:

Hi! I purchased this script from you 2 days ago and I must say, i am quite impressed!! With some improvements, i believe it can be as good as IDung, created by Kiko back in my old rsbuddy days. There are a few things that i've noticed that do not function properly but it is due to the new hosedius update that changed a lot of locations there as well as the addition of the new song clues, but im sure within a couple updates, you will have updated all of them.

The Script itself when doing clues that it knows, works fairly well, there are minor things you could do like add ring of duelling and games necklace support, but im sure that's already on your to-do list and it's still a work in progress. The bot normally seems to take a much longer and unnecessary route when certain teleports would get it there much faster. Another thing i've noticed is that when I have stamina potions enabled, the script will go to a location of a clue, once its within the area it will scan the inventory and not find a stamina, and it will teleport out to head to a bank to get one and head back to the location all over again without looting it first. For this reason i have disabled stamina potions as it causes a lot of extra walking but everything else seems to work fine so far.

I do have a couple questions though. Since medium clues require to have a certain amount of quest finished, do those quest have to be completely completed or can I do the quest up to the point where the area is accessible and will the bot recognize this? Another question is, How well does it do easy tier clue scrolls as I plan to do those in the meantime while the medium clue scrolls are being updated? Well i guess ill figure it out anyway once attempt it. Anyways, thank you for making this bot and I wish you the best with your progress. Ill let you know if i find any specific bugs related to the script via the template that you posted earlier and ill make sure to show the logger so that you may know whats wrong. Have a great day!

Thanks for the feedback ^^

We are working on updating all clues on hosideus. If you have one get stuck, please send us the info so we can fix it ^^. Currently the script checks for completion of the quests, not specific steps. The easy clues do perform better, since they have been tested more (it takes longer to test the med clues). Feel free to join our discord where you can post any bugs you have :)

• Boge 1
  • Heart 1

So far the script works well with all parts but since it doesn't know any of the new clues, it either stays stuck or it decides to end the script depending on the setting I have it set on. I believe that there were 5 new medium clues that came into the game, a long with the Hosideus rework that currently breaks the bots actions more often than not, i feel like 20-30% of every clue fails due to this. 

When do you think it will be until you update the bot with these newly found clues? No pressure, i just want to get an estimate as I currently can't really use the bot without fully babysitting it and having to do the clues manually when it can't continue.

Thanks!

• Developer
4 hours ago, Tony22 said:

So far the script works well with all parts but since it doesn't know any of the new clues, it either stays stuck or it decides to end the script depending on the setting I have it set on. I believe that there were 5 new medium clues that came into the game, a long with the Hosideus rework that currently breaks the bots actions more often than not, i feel like 20-30% of every clue fails due to this. 

When do you think it will be until you update the bot with these newly found clues? No pressure, i just want to get an estimate as I currently can't really use the bot without fully babysitting it and having to do the clues manually when it can't continue.

Thanks!

All clues are added. I'm working on fixing the hosideus links in the webwalker

3 hours ago, Patrick said:

All clues are added. I'm working on fixing the hosideus links in the webwalker

Thank you so much! I've went ahead and have ran the easy clues portion of the script and i must say, its pretty solid and solves every single clue with the acception of perhaps the hosideus one where he has to speak with the Father in the cemetary. Everything else seems pretty solid so far, Amazing script, ill be running the medium clues in a couple days to try it out again.

Script Version: V1.3

OSBot Version: 2.5.45

Stealth Injection or Mirror mode: Stealth Injection

Brief description of the issue: Bot cannot recognize when Konoo is at a salt piere location and he will constantly go from salt to salt location and repeat, he will be next to konoo and continue looking for him in different spots. (i paused the bot and had to speak to him manually as shown on the screenshot.)

Stack trace and or contents of Logger (Settings -> Toggle Logger): I put a screenshot below of logger. Reache d destination many times with no success.276784064_salt1.png.1d2cb5a89d03f17611059bc2505e1236.png295792769_salt2.png.9feaa1f28f2f7dc3ce27c1c65fa3867c.png