dispute permed

Jams23432

6 minutes ago, Vicfre said:

I can provide pics of every lvl and i dont know what other evidence you want

okay u can provide pics of runelite screenshots so what. u could have autoclicked prayer flick regardless of if ur on runelite or a bot client how come its ur doing a service with no bots but the account gets banned?

1 hour ago, Jams said:

okay u can provide pics of runelite screenshots so what. u could have autoclicked prayer flick regardless of if ur on runelite or a bot client how come its ur doing a service with no bots but the account gets banned?

As far as i know i wasnt the only one having access to your account. Inbetween my services you had some magic service where you didnt change pass afterwards. Try talk to him perhabs

1 hour ago, Jams said:

why tf would i risk getting an expensive acc banned when i need the money from the order and the other orders you wanted me to complete.

1 hour ago, Vicfre said:

why tf would i risk getting an expensive acc banned when i need the money from the order and the other orders you wanted me to complete.

same reason greengo botted my account before you i guess huh, you tell me? maybe ur a lazy piece of shit and you cant do anything without botting it

23 minutes ago, Decode said:

Is this true @Jams

@Runnwith had my password, he didnt know he had it though because i told him i changed it i think. im 100% sure he didnt go on my account tho and the service he did was 1+ week prior to the ban. this is just some bullshit excuse to make it seem like he didnt do anything

Edited by Jams
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Vicfre said:

As far as i know i wasnt the only one having access to your account. Inbetween my services you had some magic service where you didnt change pass afterwards. Try talk to him perhabs

u got me fucked up mate

i paid u to do quests, and he finished 94 mage before u even finished the quests. then acc got banned a week later WHILE YOU WERE TRAINING STR you sped. i didnt do anything on acc besides 1 slayer task at hellhounds and you had said i could log into acc to do whatever i wanted so i didnt do shit wrong