random but AHK

dragonite3000

18 minutes ago, Token said:

Why do you think they are using AHK?

People AHK'd in the DMM tournament 

https://clips.twitch.tv/BlightedOptimisticSandwichPicoMause?tt_medium=clips_api&tt_content=url

Tick perfect switches consistently. 
I'm retarded go easy on me. kthx

Edited by Runnwith

Jagex either can't or won't do anything about it. I don't think their bot detection system could even catch it without manually looking at each and every person. But I do agree with you, I see all the pures that usually have mass risk do it. 

Best thing to do is to never pk in those worlds. Pking at revs is much better, you are much likely to vs someone properly (in the 1v1 zone). Since a lot of the new players are there, instead of PVP and BH worlds.

2 minutes ago, MK2 Dunx said:

i got banned for 2 days on a 1800+ttl acc for using AHK. After like 1 hour of using it.

Very vague. Do you have a video of it in action? To what extent did you use it etc.. 

15 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

I've seen a few videos regarding this.

Apparently it has become quite the problem where a massive player base in the pking community are using AHK and it is cheating and against the rules but Jagex don't do anything about it.

I'm not sure if they have a hard time actually detecting it or they just don't care. That is up to speculation.

I would be under the impression that AHK is not botting therefore wouldn't be ruining the "economy" within the game so Jagex doesn't make such an effort towards AHK as they do towards botting.

?AS LONG AS IT DOESN'T AFFECT THEIR BOTTOM LINE THEY WON'T CARE ?

On a real note it sucks because if you don't use it you're at a disadvantage. :feels:

Edited by Runnwith

1 hour ago, Malcolm said:

I've seen a few videos regarding this.

Apparently it has become quite the problem where a massive player base in the pking community are using AHK and it is cheating and against the rules but Jagex don't do anything about it.

I'm not sure if they have a hard time actually detecting it or they just don't care. That is up to speculation.

I would be under the impression that AHK is not botting therefore wouldn't be ruining the "economy" within the game so Jagex doesn't make such an effort towards AHK as they do towards botting.

Amen to bottom line :D