HCIM leveling.

RoomScape

Need 99 agility, thieving and hunter. 

Need to keep marks and gp from thieving. If you chin then keep the chins as well. 

Paying after service is completed and not and not in increments either. Currently have 65-70 agility. 

If you lose the HCIM status then the service will be cancelled and you receive no payment. 

If you don’t want to go first then don’t post. I really don’t care about your opinion. 

Payment will be one week after completion however you like and we agree upon. I can pay multiple ways. 

41 minutes ago, LeBron said:

You're asking the most trusted middleman on this website for a middleman? :???:

@RoomScape do you have to do everything or can I pick one 99? 

You think a person who has barely been market active for a good 2 years is still the most trusted middleman on the website? While he would've undoubtedly been the most trusted MM at one point, thats no longer the case due to his inactivity, hence why im asking for a middleman. Rule is rather be safe than sorry.

Anyhow, lets keep posts on topic. @RoomScape let me know if you're interested.

3 hours ago, LeBron said:

You're asking the most trusted middleman on this website for a middleman? :???:

@RoomScape do you have to do everything or can I pick one 99? 

I want everything done at once. This is a hcim account and if I split it up and the last guy gets the account banned then I’m going to feel stupid and have paid out money before that. That’s why I’m requesting one person to do it all. 

Im not in a rush to get it done fast. I only want one person to do it to get it over with. 

Edit: If you can do Agility i'd be interested. Not so much thief or hunter.

4 hours ago, Decode said:

Can do this for you if you agree to use a middleman.

Discord: Decode#2806 to discuss the details if you're interested.

2 hours ago, Decode said:

You think a person who has barely been market active for a good 2 years is still the most trusted middleman on the website? While he would've undoubtedly been the most trusted MM at one point, thats no longer the case due to his inactivity, hence why im asking for a middleman. Rule is rather be safe than sorry.

Anyhow, lets keep posts on topic. @RoomScape let me know if you're interested.

No thanks, sorry. 

If me actually doing real life work and real life and studying makes me any less trusted, I’m sorry. I’ve been around in the market place longer than any single person currently on this site, aside for maybe a gold seller that posts a thread and let’s a worker sell. 

I haven’t used a middleman in quite a while and there’s a reason behind it and this isn’t something I desperately need so I’m completely fine if this doesn’t happen. 

Edited by RoomScape
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, RoomScape said:

I want everything done at once. This is a hcim account and if I split it up and the last guy gets the account banned then I’m going to feel stupid and have paid out money before that. That’s why I’m requesting one person to do it all. 

Im not in a rush to get it done fast. I only want one person to do it to get it over with. 

No thanks, sorry. 

If me actually doing real life work and real life and studying makes me any less trusted, I’m sorry. I’ve been around in the market place longer than any single person currently on this site, aside for maybe a gold seller that posts a thread and let’s a worker sell. 

I haven’t used a middleman in quite a while and there’s a reason behind it and this isn’t something I desperately need so I’m completely fine if this doesn’t happen. 

You not being market active does make you less trusted than the people who are currently market active and have a good amount of reputation. Just because you got a ton of feedback, mainly selling bonds, No guarantees you wont up and leave osbot when the service is complete. Anyhow, i dont use middlemen either but for this particular job, i'd only use maldesto. If you refuse to use even him, then i would definitely not be interested nor would i recommend anyone go for such a big job with no guarantees they'll be paid.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Decode said:

You not being market active does make you less trusted than the people who are currently market active and have a good amount of reputation. Just because you got a ton of feedback, mainly selling bonds, No guarantees you wont up and leave osbot when the service is complete. Anyhow, i dont use middlemen either but for this particular job, i'd only use maldesto. If you refuse to use even him, then i would definitely not be interested nor would i recommend anyone go for such a big job with no guarantees they'll be paid.

I've been around longer and have more high net worth trades than you do. Bringing up bonds is irrelevant since I already had more fb than you currently do before I even came to this site.

If you aren't interested then stop replying to my thread. I don't want this to get spammed up with useless posts. Appreciate the offer and I'll pass on it since this is a joy account and I can live without it.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, RoomScape said:

Edit: If you can do Agility i'd be interested. Not so much thief or hunter.

No thanks, sorry. 

Agree with you , not being active doesn’t mean we are less trustworthy ?

plus some of the actives one are just farming feedbacks so they can just scam quit once they find a good deal

Just now, RoomScape said:

I've been around longer and have more high net worth trades than you do. Bringing up bonds is irrelevant since I already had more fb than you currently do before I even came to this site.

If you aren't interested then stop replying to my thread. I don't want this to get spammed up with useless posts. Appreciate the offer and I'll pass on it since this is a joy account and I can live without it.

Yeah exactly, that was my whole point. You've got more feedback than i have from even before i joined the website, a lot more. But ever since i did join, you dont come close to me. One of us has been market active for the past 4 years continously, the other is a has been who pops in a few times a year and relies on feedback they gained a very long time ago. So trust wise, theres no doubt who here is more trustful. You've even refused to use Maldesto as a middleman, the admin of this community. So clearly something isn't right here.

I dont think these are useless posts though, for the new people around and the people who just look at the amount of feedback you have without doing some research, this will open their eyes a bit to see that you're not as trustful as your feedback suggests. Theres plenty of cases where old members who have a lot of feedback have rejoined the community to pull off a quick scam because they've got a reputation there, while they dont even use the website.

Anyhow, that will be my last post, i think people need to read this before deciding to do a service for you, especially one this big.

• Like 1
  • Boge 1

12 minutes ago, Decode said:

Yeah exactly, that was my whole point. You've got more feedback than i have from even before i joined the website, a lot more. But ever since i did join, you dont come close to me. One of us has been market active for the past 4 years continously, the other is a has been who pops in a few times a year and relies on feedback they gained a very long time ago. So trust wise, theres no doubt who here is more trustful. You've even refused to use Maldesto as a middleman, the admin of this community. So clearly something isn't right here.

I dont think these are useless posts though, for the new people around and the people who just look at the amount of feedback you have without doing some research, this will open their eyes a bit to see that you're not as trustful as your feedback suggests. Theres plenty of cases where old members who have a lot of feedback have rejoined the community to pull off a quick scam because they've got a reputation there, while they dont even use the website.

Anyhow, that will be my last post, i think people need to read this before deciding to do a service for you, especially one this big.

You refuse going first to me because I'm not market 'active'. You then turn to Mald who is less market active than I am. He also has a confirmed history of scamming in the past which he admit to. I have more FB, more ranks on sites, more fb dispersed around different sites and have accounts in good standing on all the sites I'm on and yet you want me to use someone else as MM who is less trusted than me because he has a rank on a site?