Ultimate AIO Slayer

Malcolm

10 hours ago, ospaul said:

Script is taking a really long time to activate prayer on my pure. for black demons with cannon it brings 2 sharks, tries to set up cannon, then teles out..

7 hours ago, ospaul said:

Instead of running from dags or teleing away bot stood there with prayer off and ate full invent of sharks then after food was gone, teled. Bot also gets hung up at the gate to black demons for about a minute or so

I'm currently in the process of a complete re-write of this script. 

if @Juggleswants to peak he can but V2 beta should be somewhat soon :)

21 hours ago, Juggles said:

Is this fixed now with osbots latest update? 

Can’t test, account temp banned and by the looks of it my slayer was rolled back. Ran the script for 3 or 4 hours or so, tasks were black demons, kalphites, hellhounds, daggs, then black demons again. When switching gear it takes one item off, banks, takes the second off, rebanks. Often times I would see it restocking, emptying inventory, and restocking again. Hellhounds in runs past the hellhounds into the next room, then runs back to hellhounds each time. Did this 4-5 times on task because the account was a pure and the script wasn’t using prayer. I do believe it was some of these  issues in the logic that got me temped and rolled back

Edited by ospaul

I'd be happy to test/contribute where possible for the v2 beta - 

with regards to the current iteration:

First, it would be nice to be able to specify different armor sets other than Black, as an example - take for example Bandos or Amradyl etc D'hide, that'd be a nice QOL addition.

Next, with regards to the loop that buries bones usually it goes something like this:

> kill monster
> loot bones
> loot items

>if inventory not full:

>bury bones

however,

>if inventory full:
>eat food

and only then
>bury bones

Thus you end up unnecessarily eating a food in those instances, each and every time the inventory is full, perhaps in these cases add an additional logic loop conditional that says if you have a bone you want to bury finish that first then check if inventory is full

In addition,  it'd be nice to specify which bones to bury, for example a newbie might want to bury any and all bones, whereas a higher level character might want to bury only dragon bones or better as an example for time/action economy. Something worth considering.

In addition, is something like a prayer flicking module possible? I don't know how complex such an iteration would be but my imagined method would be like this;

_____

In combat with creature or "Prayed Monsters" List
Get attackspeed/frequency attribute from list
Monitor incoming damage bubbles (if that is a readable thing)
Synchronize to incoming damage bubble with some variance for ban prevention say between 0-250ms of the actual damage so you will not do it perfectly every time, just say for example

t = attack_timer
prayer_toggle_on = expected_attack - random_variance(10, 250)

so in that case it woudl trigger anywhere from 10 - 250ms prior to the actual damage tick. I'm not sure if either the read damage step nor the index of attackspeed frequency is even a possible thing but if those values can be read that would be a simple enough solution here.

Maybe have an additional synchronization check which detects every few seconds after initial calibration just to confirm that you are still in sync

expected issues: multicombat would cause issues unless there is again some way to detect   multiple enemies and track those, but perhaps it would be worth in that case to just leave the prayer on in multicombat as an override, not sure.

Anyway, great script! Definitely enjoy it. Looking forward to hearing more about v2 and if you are interested in taking me up on my offer with regards to beta testing I would be happy to do so and I can do my best to provide code feasible suggestions. My coding experiences is almost exclusively in Python however. 

Much love and great work guys!

• Heart 1

@tbfeonar01a lot of what you brought up has actually been addressed with the V2 beta.

I've re-done a ton of the logic especially around the looting so it would make more sense for the way it clears out the inventory. 

The very first thing the bot will be doing now will be burying bones if it has them, then it will proceed to drop any empty vials and it does a few other checks before actually looting the item on the ground if the inventory is full.

That's in V2 though, not currently live.

Wonderful! Thank you Malcolm! Definitely looking forward to it.

Additionally, just to follow up with further suggestions:

If possible, maybe add the option to skip X tasks from user defined list when above Y slayer points or maybe some other factors for more efficient execution

Maybe some sort of selection for locations (obviously that would require more work in programming, but would be a nice QOL if there is a strong alternative as Demonic Gorillas vs Black Demons for example.

I'll pop back in if I have more comments/suggestions

Edited by tbfeonar01

13 minutes ago, tbfeonar01 said:

If possible, maybe add the option to skip X tasks from user defined list when above Y slayer points or maybe some other factors for more efficient execution

Task skipping is included with V2 although the only check I have is if the bot has more than 30 slayer points. I can definitely add the threshold of points to skip at :)

13 minutes ago, tbfeonar01 said:

Maybe some sort of selection for locations

This one I think is extremely time consuming to do and I'd love to do it but currently it's not in the works. It is certainly a nice to have though and has been in my head for a while!

On 11/13/2020 at 2:14 PM, tbfeonar01 said:

First, it would be nice to be able to specify different armor sets other than Black, as an example - take for example Bandos or Amradyl etc D'hide, that'd be a nice QOL addition.

Next, with regards to the loop that buries bones usually it goes something like this:

> kill monster
> loot bones
> loot items

>if inventory not full:

>bury bones

however,

>if inventory full:
>eat food

and only then
>bury bones

Thus you end up unnecessarily eating a food in those instances, each and every time the inventory is full, perhaps in these cases add an additional logic loop conditional that says if you have a bone you want to bury finish that first then check if inventory is full

In addition,  it'd be nice to specify which bones to bury, for example a newbie might want to bury any and all bones, whereas a higher level character might want to bury only dragon bones or better as an example for time/action economy. Something worth considering.

In addition, is something like a prayer flicking module possible? I don't know how complex such an iteration would be but my imagined method would be like this;

_____

Synchronize to incoming damage bubble with some variance for ban prevention say between 0-250ms of the actual damage so you will not do it perfectly every time, just say for example

t = attack_timer

so in that case it woudl trigger anywhere from 10 - 250ms prior to the actual damage tick. I'm not sure if either the read damage step nor the index of attackspeed frequency is even a possible thing but if those values can be read that would be a simple enough solution here.

Maybe have an additional synchronization check which detects every few seconds after initial calibration just to confirm that you are still in sync

expected issues: multicombat would cause issues unless there is again some way to detect   multiple enemies and track those, but perhaps it would be worth in that case to just leave the prayer on in multicombat as an override, not sure.

Anyway, great script! Definitely enjoy it. Looking forward to hearing more about v2 and if you are interested in taking me up on my offer with regards to beta testing I would be happy to do so and I can do my best to provide code feasible suggestions. My coding experiences is almost exclusively in Python however. 

Malcolm and I discussed it and decided not to add prayer flicking due to the fact that it has been proven to have a higher ban rate. It’s just way too much clicking and data being sent to jagex

• Like 2

On 11/13/2020 at 2:14 PM, tbfeonar01 said:

> kill monster
> loot bones
> loot items

>if inventory not full:

>bury bones

however,

>if inventory full:
>eat food

and only then
>bury bones

_____

t = attack_timer

Malcolm and I discussed it and decided not to add prayer flicking due to the fact that it has been proven to have a higher ban rate. It’s just way too much clicking and data being sent to jagex