Ultimate AIO Slayer

Malcolm

On 12/21/2020 at 8:37 PM, Juggles said:

Yes

Noticing two problems

1. I'm not sure if its with the webwalking or not but when its walking to vanneka slayer master it tends to run back and forth from outside to the inside of the building before actually going inside and going down the stairs. It tries to click right on the tile in front of the ladder and it tends to click outside.

2. When teleporting to G.E through ring it does not move for a good 20-30 seconds and always tends to click on the same tile off to the side of the GE before clicking on the bank to get the cash to restock.

Edit : Sorry i quoted the wrong person, I meant to quote @Malcolm

Edited by MrLights

11 minutes ago, MrLights said:

Noticing two problems

1. I'm not sure if its with the webwalking or not but when its walking to vanneka slayer master it tends to run back and forth from outside to the inside of the building before actually going inside and going down the stairs. It tries to click right on the tile in front of the ladder and it tends to click outside.

2. When teleporting to G.E through ring it does not move for a good 20-30 seconds and always tends to click on the same tile off to the side of the GE before clicking on the bank to get the cash to restock.

Edit : Sorry i quoted the wrong person, I meant to quote @Malcolm

Yes both of those are related to WebWalkEvent. Webwalker can’t take 20-30seconds to load at times so that is why it pauses. Che webwalker has to load t loads the whole RS maps, sometimes it takes longer, especially depending on the PC you use.  Noticed on my 2011 Mac it would take up to 1 minute to load but on my gaming PC i built his year it loads within 3 seconds. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Juggles said:

Yes both of those are related to WebWalkEvent. Webwalker can’t take 20-30seconds to load at times so that is why it pauses. Che webwalker has to load t loads the whole RS maps, sometimes it takes longer, especially depending on the PC you use.  Noticed on my 2011 Mac it would take up to 1 minute to load but on my gaming PC i built his year it loads within 3 seconds. 

:/ shouldn't really be a problem, I'm running 2080ti w i7 8700k OC on an SSD. Ill see if I can lower the latency somehow. Thanks anyways.