Ultimate AIO Slayer

Malcolm

Previously had an account banned when I’ve been using this script, but can now confirm it wasn’t from this script, and was due to other scripts I’ve used. I created an account over a month ago and been using this script all the way though, just over 75 slayer atm. Highly recommend! 

One thing I would recommend as an update, is for Slayer monsters 70/75+ to have a tick box option to select the drops available or have a set loot list for them. I realise it would take a lot of time for all slayer monsters, this is why I recommend lvl70/75 and above

• Like 1

On 6/26/2020 at 6:38 AM, Lertch said:

when banking for dagganoth task that uses cannon it banks the cannon balls and just lets the cannon sit there

On 6/26/2020 at 8:53 AM, dmrfc92 said:

I noticed that as well; I just blocked dagganoths atm, I will unblock once this is fixed

This should be fixed in the latest update 

On 6/26/2020 at 9:01 AM, Lertch said:

it has an issue doing suqah tasks. whenever it banks it runs around edgeville back and forth and I need to manually get it to lunar isle

I'll look into this thanks 

• Like 1

I’ve noticed one small problem, when trying to kill gargoyles ‘off task’ it tries to go up the spiky chain next to the infernal mages instead of walking past the aberrant spectres. It spammed this 3 times before I manually walked up.

Any chance you can make this slight change please mate?

Would be appreciated 

Ps. When ‘on task’,  it is fine due to killing them in the basement.

EDIT: I’ve just noticed it does this on the way to the bank from the gargoyles, via nechraels.

Edited by dmrfc92

@Juggles

When doing a Wyrms task, it comes up this:

https://ibb.co/pKkJPqT

it isn’t finding the prayer to select for some reason. It was finding it before, I recent purchased a torture amulet so it might be something to do with that. I had to manually click the prayer at that start and end of the trips.

Cheers 👍🏻

Edited by dmrfc92

4 hours ago, dmrfc92 said:

@Juggles

When doing a Wyrms task, it comes up this:

https://ibb.co/pKkJPqT

it isn’t finding the prayer to select for some reason. It was finding it before, I recent purchased a torture amulet so it might be something to do with that. I had to manually click the prayer at that start and end of the trips.

Cheers 👍🏻

That's a mirror mode bug, not related to the script. I've already notified MGI about fixing it 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Supamen said:

Suggestion:

I've been getting quite a few Greater demon tasks and have noticed Ancient shard drops aren't being picked up. Can you make the script pick up all untradeable drops (it makes sense, since they're usually rare)? Or have the option for it to pick up untradeable drops from your tasks.

There are 3548 untradeables items i would have to type in lol. Easier if the user just types whatever untradeables they want to loot