Ultimate AIO Slayer

Malcolm

Just now, Kobyy said:

Hi, Scripts working well so far. For me. I'm currently using nieve and have had no issues, however it says " Nieve/Steve(IN BETA, About 90% of the tasks work. You must watch the bot when using this master)." What happens when a task doesn't work? Does the bot bug out and break or does it simply turn off?

The bot could potentially get stuck in dialogue.

We haven't had the time to test and figure out what happens when we get assigned a task that is not supported. I will link the list of tasks that are not supported. Mostly they are the tasks that require MM2.

38479b362bd59d510fc5328980953725.png

Red is not supported. The rest should work as intended.

If you find a bug don't hesitate to report it :doge:

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Matt H said:

Could I get a trial version of this script i'd like to know what im paying for beforehand... Thank you! :)

4 hours ago, President said:

i'm not sure if they offer trials for this?

but if you guys started, hook me up too :)? please

We run the trials through a discord bot so if you join the discord (link in the OP) you can request one from the bot :) 

@Dutchsmoker420

I'm glad you're happy and enjoying the script. My advice is to just not overdo it. Don't bot for long periods of time all at once.

Personally when I bot I bot for maybe two hours and generally I'm successful there but I do also occasionally get banned.

Just remember there is always a risk involved with botting so don't bot on an account you're not willing to lose! Good luck :)

25 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

@Dutchsmoker420

I'm glad you're happy and enjoying the script. My advice is to just not overdo it. Don't bot for long periods of time all at once.

Personally when I bot I bot for maybe two hours and generally I'm successful there but I do also occasionally get banned.

Just remember there is always a risk involved with botting so don't bot on an account you're not willing to lose! Good luck :)

Thank you sir :) i've got the task otherworld beings, and when it is trying to go to zanaris the bot gets stuck, it wields the dramen staff and then goed to combat settings and in a loop back to your inv

1 minute ago, Dutchsmoker420 said:

Thank you sir :) i've got the task otherworld beings, and when it is trying to go to zanaris the bot gets stuck, it wields the dramen staff and then goed to combat settings and in a loop back to your inv

I'll take a look at it.

Thanks for the report :)