Ultimate AIO Slayer

Malcolm

On 9/1/2019 at 12:21 PM, basyboy222 said:

Can i get a short trial please, really want to check its capabilities. Buzzing to use!

On 9/1/2019 at 12:35 PM, Swishy said:

Possible for a trial please? Very interesting, Thanks!

17 hours ago, cmblsc said:

Can i get a trial of this? I’ve liked the thread

Just activated all 3 of your trials. Enjoy :) 

13 hours ago, kingsam said:

how good is this script on a scale of 1-10? i may be tempted to purchase are there any reqs for it to work?

also what would you say gear wise would be good to use?

I’d only suggest just the basic combat skills tbh, you can even start with 1 slayer. If you don’t have a quest requirement then the master won’t assign you the task so you should be fine for that.

On 8/31/2019 at 3:19 PM, Jonathan Schep said:

Great Script. Has gotten me from 9-55 slayer so far.  Only ever used Vannaka. 

Few things. 

1. Cant get the Script to loot. 

2. Burying bones would be nice if we had to option to  

A. Only loot your bones

B. Only bury bones when not attacking

C. Bury every x amount (approx)

3. Would be nice to have all the predefined loots in there for each monster. 

4. Loot above X amount

5. Automatically Retrieve the Dusty Key if you don't have 1 already. Currently just crashes Script

6. The Script never enables run while fighting. It needs to do this. 

7. 50% chance the script clicks outside the wall when going from Edgeville bank to Trap door to get to Vannaka. Very bot like. Jagex will catch on. 

8. When using the Brine Sabre, it doesn't need to salt anything as the Brine Sabre automatically salts. Need a checkbox that your using Brine Sabre. 

9. Cannon Support for Certain Tasks. 

10. Predefined Armer setups for certain Tasks. 

11. Task levelling System. Strength, Attack, Defense, Magic and Ranged. 

12. Stop the Script after X (slayer lvl, time.... etc)

Ill stop here but this script as a shit ton of potential and hopefully you guys are still going hard at it:)

Thanks, 

I Just found another Bug where if you have Spec enabled, and the bot needs the leaf bladed sword for a task,  it sits there trying to activate the special attack. (Leaf bladed sword does not have special attack).

It probably did this for me for about 30minutes before I noticed. I had the special attack option set at 55% and the weapon was dragon scimitar. 

So guys until this is fixed, don't enable special attack. 

Also, for special attack I think it should just click on the button by the mini map instead as this is much quicker and more human like nowadays.

I would also appreciate a response on the quoted post. Especially the looting. 

Thanks, 

Edited by Jonathan Schep

5 hours ago, Malcolm said:

Just activated all 3 of your trials. Enjoy :) 

I’d only suggest just the basic combat skills tbh, you can even start with 1 slayer. If you don’t have a quest requirement then the master won’t assign you the task so you should be fine for that.

How can I use magic if it keeps banking my runes?

It also doesn't drink Jug of wine, it just hovers over them?

Edited by cmblsc

21 minutes ago, cmblsc said:

How can I use magic if it keeps banking my runes?

It also doesn't drink Jug of wine, it just hovers over them?

For now I'd suggest to just use melee. I think someone else has mentioned this before also. I plan to add a more dynamic gear feature that will support both mage and range better.

3 hours ago, Jonathan Schep said:

I Just found another Bug where if you have Spec enabled, and the bot needs the leaf bladed sword for a task,  it sits there trying to activate the special attack. (Leaf bladed sword does not have special attack).

It probably did this for me for about 30minutes before I noticed. I had the special attack option set at 55% and the weapon was dragon scimitar. 

So guys until this is fixed, don't enable special attack. 

Also, for special attack I think it should just click on the button by the mini map instead as this is much quicker and more human like nowadays.

We use the API for activating the special attack. I can suggest it to the devs though because I think the orb is a recent update that you can interact with it.

Also idk how you really want your response. You made some suggestions. :doge:

The looting was due to the GE API grabbing prices being broken. It should be working properly now.

9 minutes ago, Eating said:

Loot above any amount currently isn't working for me, as well as this the bot is burying any bones it picks up, even when burying bones is not selected.

What version of the client are you running? There was an API issue with the GE prices that was fixed on 2.5.56

13 hours ago, Wockcomble said:

would it be possible to trial? thanks!

Done! Enjoy :)