i got a new phone..

daamurda

14 minutes ago, NeonAsura said:

Can only play during lunch - but even then sometimes too busy. Usually only do mining/agility/wc on Samsung Galaxy 9

EDIT: FARM RUUUNS

oo i didnt think about farm runs, incoming 99.

22 minutes ago, fhhhphgj said:

That's pretty nice, getting paid while playing RS, do you need to constantly have your phone plugged to a charger?
I don't play games on my phone.

theres a plug in the van that i use but ive sat at home an played it unplugged for a decent amount of time

42 minutes ago, daamurda said:

oo i didnt think about farm runs, incoming 99.

theres a plug in the van that i use but ive sat at home an played it unplugged for a decent amount of time

Pro tip: limit your FPS under game settings and your battery will last a lot longer, personally I don't even feel like I'm lagging when lowering it. 

29 minutes ago, huffwin said:

I have the 6 and I found out if i change apps it will log me out. is that how its spose to work? 

I don't have an iPhone but I'm guessing it has something to do with allowing the Old School App to run in the background, go to settings -> Apps (or the equivalent on your device) and see if you can find something there. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, huffwin said:

I have the 6 and I found out if i change apps it will log me out. is that how its spose to work? 

mine doesnt log me out i can check fb or text and whatever, maybe update your app or a software update

3 hours ago, LeBron said:

Pro tip: limit your FPS under game settings and your battery will last a lot longer, personally I don't even feel like I'm lagging when lowering it. 

I don't have an iPhone but I'm guessing it has something to do with allowing the Old School App to run in the background, go to settings -> Apps (or the equivalent on your device) and see if you can find something there. 

ill have to check that out thanks

3 hours ago, johnseena said:

Is osrs mobile that convenient? I haven't tried it because I thought it would be a little clunky and laggy

I like it, runs fine on my phone. playing at work is just a time killer. if im tired and i try and do a few agility laps in my bed it puts me to sleep too lmao

• Heart 1

LG Stylo 4, got it in October. Affordable, huge screen (important because im 6'6" with huge ass hands), good battery life. Switched from my old iPhone because I eventually realized how anti-consumer Apple is. Also, came with better stylus than you'd expect, which is almost a necessity for me to play OSRS with.

13 hours ago, daamurda said:

mine doesnt log me out i can check fb or text and whatever, maybe update your app or a software update

ill have to check that out thanks

I like it, runs fine on my phone. playing at work is just a time killer. if im tired and i try and do a few agility laps in my bed it puts me to sleep too lmao

A bed is made to have sex in, not agility laps.

• Like 1